Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over every girl by age 21 has nearly 10 years of sexual experience

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
just fucking lol if you're "ascending" and finally entering the dating game.

it's like starting the race when everyone is at the last lap.

"hey anon, you're not chad and you're maybe 6/10 but you can fuck my used up roastie teehee and we can have a relationship"

It’s over if you haven’t taken a girl’s virginity yet.

I hate it when they brag about losing their virginity or “slaying.” How is this an accomplishment for a woman?

I hate it when they brag about losing their virginity or “slaying.” How is this an accomplishment for a woman?
A faggot used the term "slays" when descriving how many guys he had let fuck him. Pretty sure he is a troll though.

anything foids do is accomplishment and worth praising

Do you have some peer-reviewed literature that you've published for us to look at? You sound like an expert on this subject and it would be interesting to learn from you.

Do you have some peer-reviewed literature that you've published for us to look at? You sound like an expert on this subject and it would be interesting to learn from you.

nah ur right bro girls are angels and dont like sex teehee

just fucking lol if you're "ascending" and finally entering the dating game.

it's like starting the race when everyone is at the last lap.

"hey anon, you're not chad and you're maybe 6/10 but you can fuck my used up roastie teehee and we can have a relationship"
More like 8 but yeah it’s still over

21 is middle-aged in the dating game. You're about 8 years behind Chad and 10 behind some girls. What do you have left, a couple of years? I'll never get how some guys think at 25, they're gonna make up for being a decade plus behind.

If you didn't get laid in high school, it's basically over.

21 is middle-aged in the dating game. You're about 8 years behind Chad and 10 behind some girls. What do you have left, a couple of years? I'll never get how some guys think at 25, they're gonna make up for being a decade plus behind.

it's very possible if you're the best looking guy out of 1000 or so men so most women who had 200 dicks in them, would see you as their best

but if you were, then you would be fucking like crazy since 14 years old

it's very possible if you're the best looking guy out of 1000 or so men so most women who had 200 dicks in them, would see you as their best

but if you were, then you would be fucking like crazy since 14 years old

Yeah, then I’d question whether the guy was unusually autistic or religious.

Yeah, then I’d question whether the guy was unusually autistic or religious.

like being good at basketball

you're either a prodigy at 14 or you're garbage for life

you don't just "ascend" and change genetics at 25 lolol

Every fucking foid in my middle and high school bragged about them losing their virginity. Some said they lost it at 9! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN!?!?

like being good at basketball

you're either a prodigy at 14 or you're garbage for life

you don't just "ascend" and change genetics at 25 lolol

:yes::yes::yes:

Every fucking foid in my middle and high school bragged about them losing their virginity. Some said they lost it at 9! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN!?!?

easy

ever female that breathes of any age is having 1000000 dicks thrown at her DAILY

it's as easy as farting

are you trying to kill me?

easy

ever female that breathes of any age is having 1000000 dicks thrown at her DAILY

it's as easy as farting
That's true, foids in high school were fucking whores. Thay'd literally fuck teachers for grades and students for money, but only chads, not incels like me

If you didn't get laid in high school, it's basically over.
Agreed, it's the best early indicator. Then if you graduate college a virgin or reach oldcel age (25+) as a virgin then it's 100% over. The best I can get now is bandaid on an axe wound: an ugly old foid, betabux etc.

The best I can get now is bandaid on an axe wound: an ugly old foid, betabux etc.
Fuck that. Rather be Incel for life than essentially pay for a relationship and "love".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back