Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every foids ultimate wet dream is being raped by an invader

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
988D0833 7D78 45F4 A2BD 1621668D61C7

Every foid thinks this way. To have a gigantic Giga chad invade their country, kill their boyfriend/husband and rape them over his corpse is their wet ultimate wet dream.
Even if we ascend this will be our fate

Not if we fight back

View attachment 639677

Every foid thinks this way. To have a gigantic Giga chad invade their country, kill their boyfriend/husband and rape them over his corpse is their wet ultimate wet dream.
Exoticpill is truth. Btw that picture is legit coomfuel :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Care to dm me some more?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What if they get captured and raped by a 5'2 balding currycel

I don't think that's necessarily true. I guarantee that there's no race of women who wanted to be raped by aboriginal invaders, it doesn't happen. Only if the "invader" is attractive then the foids welcome it. And of course we know that noodlewhores are among the worst backstabbers out there

View attachment 639677

true
this also explains the all-encompassing racepill: women have a fetish for foreign faces

Exoticpill is truth. Btw that picture is legit coomfuel :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Care to dm me some more?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
There's a subreddit called r/raceplay which is a major JBW eye opener. The subreddit is full of foids who want white men. Women aren't going to those subreddits to find asian, black, latino, arab or indian men.. they are white cocku onry.

Invasion means even more options and competition for their pussies..

Made for Castilian BSC :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I don't think that's necessarily true. I guarantee that there's no race of women who wanted to be raped by aboriginal invaders, it doesn't happen. Only if the "invader" is attractive then the foids welcome it. And of course we know that noodlewhores are among the worst backstabbers out there

this is what happened throughout the history.

Rape fantasy is a really odd thing about female nature.
It kind of proves how extreme that they only place their reproductive value above all else.

Noodlewhores only want to get raped by Caucasian men(Indian, Iranian, Arab, European). Every Chinesewhore fantasizes about being raped by North Indian Caucasoid invaders in front of her family and friends:ahegao::ahegao:
Images 29

+
Images 33

[UWSL]The best thing that can happen to a woman is to be fucked/raped by a huge cock[/UWSL]

imagine back in ww2 if nazi chads invaded some asian country , noodlewhore lifefuel

Asian women and women of European descent raped by Japanese in the WW2 were definitely not happy. They still make a big deal of it.

Comfort women draft 2 25 320

But no one mentions rape of German women by Allies on international level. Also, during Korean war American and UN troops probably raped Korean women too but no one mentions it while they still attack Japan over the 'comfort women' issue.

Last edited:
A dream to be that type of invader, i would be happy if i could even get to lick the feet of a female like her.

Yes, watch 365 days, the ultimate female fantasy where she gets stolen by Chad

Just invade your neighbor theory :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at modern pop culture promoting the meme that its MEN who exclusively have weird, fucked up sexual fantasies. The wildest sexual fetishes of the average man PAILS next to those of the average woman. Women are telling on themselves lmao

Women love rape. This is why european women welcome tyrone and chaddam into europe

Asian women are the biggest race traitors

View attachment 639677

So the Vietnam war had its good sides too

The real blackpill is that this actually happened.

Noodlewhores only want to get raped by Caucasian men(Indian, Iranian, Arab
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Asian women and women of European descent raped by Japanese in the WW2 were definitely not happy. They still make a big deal of it.

View attachment 639797

But no one mentions rape of German women by Allies on international level. Also, during Korean war American and UN troops probably raped Korean women too but no one mentions it while they still attack Japan over the 'comfort women' issue.
This is just them trying to save face, they probably enjoyed it. US rapes are never brought up because the US controls the narrative.

The real blackpill is that this actually happened.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is just them trying to save face, they probably enjoyed it. US rapes are never brought up because the US controls the narrative.
I saw a video on youtube of a veitnamese woman who cheated on her husband with an american solider, gave birth to a green eyed Hapa, and in the video she literally talks with glee about her adultery.

Cherry on top? The cuck husband of the whore raised the Hapa despite knowing the girl was NOT his, and the green-eyed Hapa wanted to meet her real dad.:lul::lul::lul:

I saw a video on youtube of a veitnamese woman who cheated on her husband with an american solider, gave birth to a green eyed Hapa, and in the video she literally talks with glee about her adultery.

Cherry on top? The cuck husband of the whore raised the Hapa despite knowing the girl was NOT his, and the green-eyed Hapa wanted to meet her real dad.:lul::lul::lul:
Can you link it?

Can you link it?
I can't find it, but it's funny how when you google shit like "vietnamese meets american father" you see SO many noodle whores who were bred by invading American soliders. What a fucking clown show! These hapas are rapebabies who love their invader fathers.

This is what Veitnamese men were fucking dying for.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ytvguhybjknkl

Noodlewhores only want to get raped by Caucasian men(Indian, Iranian, Arab, European). Every Chinesewhore fantasizes about being raped by North Indian Caucasoid invaders in front of her family and friends:ahegao::ahegao:
View attachment 639728
+
View attachment 639729
I know you're a wrong most of the time, but this time, I agree. Many chinese women marry indian men because indians have caucasion features which mog asian features

I can't find it, but it's funny how when you google shit like "vietnamese meets american father" you see SO many noodle whores who were bred by invading American soliders. What a fucking clown show! These hapas are rapebabies who love their invader fathers.

This is what Veitnamese men were fucking dying for.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 640366
If I was a Vietnamese guy, I'd kill her and the soldier

Rape isn’t even bad

I know you're a wrong most of the time, but this time, I agree. Many chinese women marry indian men because indians have caucasion features which mog asian features
I am right most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back