Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every foid starts their sentence with “my boyfriend” around undesirable men

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
Happened to me today. I tried making uncomfortable small talk with a mutual friend and she complains about her boyfriend and how her boyfriend blablablablabla. I thankfully at that moment, expressed exaggerated disinterest of everything that came out of her whore mouth.

Low-inhibition mogs me

Its a defensive stance to impeach low value men.

ive noticed this too and it fills me with rage every time

Yes I've noticed this as well alongside their "guy friend/ friends with benefits/ open relationship (just not with you) & play partner"...

foid: my boyfr-

@ihaveno1 :

You’re a fucking clueless naive soyboy for even approaching and having small talk with a female who doesn’t find you sexually attractive.

they do it so you don't even think about asking them out. If you were a Chad they would be hinting at being single and being down to fuck.

Indeed. If a foid even says the phrase “my boyfriend” in your presence at all, then that means you’re ugly.

Then you should say you don't give a fuck about her chad.

Indeed. If a foid even says the phrase “my boyfriend” in your presence at all, then that means you’re ugly.
Yep, she wouldn’t say that when a higher more sexually attractive male is around.

I don't know what's worse, this or when they hide their BF. Atleast this you already know to not waste a time but some girls get clever and not mention a BF, then continue using you as an orbiter or emotional tampon while always ready to play the BF trump card if ever you try a move.

if a foid started a conversation like that with me i would just leave

me: yes, could I have an order of-

foid server: my boyfriend is standing over there, see that 6'4'' guy?

me: ...

foid:"my boyfriend"-

me:

It's a preemptive attempt to cock block you in case you get any ideas. The presumptuousness is breathtaking, as most of these foids are average-looking to ugly at best. It's a double slap in the face. She's basically telling you that she's hot and you're unattractive.

Normies and foids are such tryhard faggots when they mention their crusty ass mates all the time. Be an individual for once you pathetically predictable NPC.

It's really annoying how they have to mention their boyfriends even when he doesn't have anything to do with the subject of the conversation.
It's a preemptive attempt to cock block you in case you get any ideas. The presumptuousness is breathtaking, as most of these foids are average-looking to ugly at best. It's a double slap in the face. She's basically telling you that she's hot and you're unattractive.

It's really annoying how they have to mention their boyfriends even when he doesn't have anything to do with the subject of the conversation.

Totally. Usually boyfriend rolls off a woman's tongue within 30 seconds of my speaking to her. I get it already, but damn it's so bad they have to go out of their way to ensure safety.

They are afraid you will hit on them. OP did the right thing, just move on.

Same thing happened to me and I wasn’t even interested in her.

High IQ observation

They do it even if you don't want to fuck them.

I love how they just assume that you want them. They think so highly of themselves.

"You're talking to me, inkel? Well my boyfriend..."

Yeah, yeah foid. Come back when a halfway interesting thing crosses the vacant cavity where your brain should be.

i don't interact with foids neetlife is comfy with no stupid foids moving their whore mouths

Never talk to foids. Also go ER.

When a foid has a bf lt’s very easy to talk to her. I don’t know if this is because all the easy going girls are getting boyfriends or just the fact that having a bf makes them comfortable around beta men.

me: yes, could I have an order of-

foid server: my boyfriend is standing over there, see that 6'4'' guy?

me: ...

Did that actually happen? Why the fuck do foids do that?

Many of the best servers I've ever had were male. Quick, attentive, professional. I don't want chitchat or random fake smiling.

I notice that as well

They do it even if you don't want to fuck them.

Exactly. They'll say things like, "You're such a good friend," with an unnaturally heavy emphasis on the last word. And I'm thinking, "I'm content with being friends, why are you under the assumption that I want to fuck you?"

In this case...
Tenor 2

They'll always try to make you feel bad for being lonely, it's the same when they start cuddling with their bfs once they see you around.

Idk man that sounds harsh but unrelatable sadly. When I talk to girls I need to ask directly if she has a boyfriend or not. Almost everytime I talk to them they don't say first if they have a bf or not

That is a really popular rejection tactic
even single volcel foids use that.

I don't know what's worse, this or when they hide their BF. Atleast this you already know to not waste a time but some girls get clever and not mention a BF, then continue using you as an orbiter or emotional tampon while always ready to play the BF trump card if ever you try a move.
The old carrot and counterweight maneuver