Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel every foid is a celebrity

NietzscheCel

NietzscheCel

Recruit
★★★
foids on instagram, twiter, etc.. all of them are basically celebrities wtf. they all have their girls supporting them, and then the orbiters giving them likes, and telling them they are beautiful and shit..and it's all just marketing, getting the best angles, hoping that they are hot enough for chad to pay some attention to.. it's disgusting how almost every girl is an instagram model. this shit fucking makes me crazy how valued women are. i mean for god's sake they are all looking the same now with the same makeup, same eyebrows, same clothing.

i know this shit's already been said on here many times, but i just needed to vent so i can avoid the rope for a while longer.

Thank the beta cucks for such degeneracy. If you've ever followed or liked any foid on a shitty social media app, just hand your balls over right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back