Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every fifth Woman in Germany dated a Turk(ethnic) JBW coper on suicide rn

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I am turkish myself and just noticed that many of my turkish friends that are somehow average get blonde germang girls, so i just did some reasearch.

The articles are in German language, so i will just translate the most important aspects

The articles i am reffering to:

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutsc...iebsten-deutsche-oder-tuerken_id_4487355.html
https://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten...ge3.f29cbf8d-3421-4913-9700-4e6aa2940d1c.html
https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2015/02/PD15_053_122.html

Translation:

"German women prefer to marry turks"
"Almost every fifth German woman (19 percent) who has a bi-national marriage was married to a Turkish man in 2013"
"According to statistics, German women prefer Turkish men - followed by Italians, Americans and Moroccans"

And here you got what turks & Marocans look like:

304267921.jpg
<Turks in Berlin
turkey-syria-bombing-e1368453044163.jpg

Marocans:

36272972_303.jpg

As you can see many turks have the same phenotype as arabs and some look like currys.

I always said that the racepill copers are just bullshitting fagots that look for excuses for their inceldom. Ugly people will always look for excuses.

Manlets will think that it is about HEIGHT.
Ethnics will think that it is about RACE.

But real smart incels will know that is is their FACE.

RIP JBW Copers.

@13k < a good guy that is one of the last truecels on this site but you are also one of these people who complain the most about women being very racist. Yes there are many women that only date the blue eyed aryan but there are also many women in germany that dont care about that. You should either change your attitude and work on your "muh" personality.

Special credit to ma turkish brothers:

@L Lawliet
@knajjd
@canino1997
@Maeror

Tfw I can't get a girl but a poor turk immigrant can fuck the most beautiful kind of girl on earth. I hate ethnicels

Europe is doomed anyway.

europe=the middle west

Special credit to ma turkish brothers:

@knajjd

Excellent, you tagged knajjd in a thread where you say that nothing but FACE matters.

You indirectly called knajjd a fakecel in a post where you greets him :D

KARA BOĞA Wh*Toid subhumans

Turkish isn't a race, quite a few are indistinguishable from whites. Just be white might as well be just LOOK white. Cause I guarantee those curry/Arab looking Turkcels aren't getting shit.

I should have posted this thread at a better time. Only USAcels are commenting here rn lmao. Nothing bad about it but i'd also hear some opinion from germancels.

Don't forget that ethnics have help from the media right now. Women are gullible as shit and eat it up like candy. Europe is probably even worse than America with their anti white bullshit.

end the white race. end the white race is programmed into young womens' heads. Not to mention, women enjoy being conquered, regardless of race of men, and europe is being conquered as we speak.

It really does seem that anyone other than ugly, white, balding manlets can get laid.

Excellent, you tagged knajjd in a thread where you say that nothing but FACE matters.

You indirectly called knajjd a fakecel in a post where you greets him :D
He is a fakecel. He gives me ban %s when I try to call out ethnicels; he just wants him and his kara boga brethren to have a monopoly on that german pussy

Don't forget that ethnics have help from the media right now. Women are gullible as shit and eat it up like candy. Europe is probably even worse than America with their anti white bullshit.

end the white race. end the white race is programmed into young womens' heads. Not to mention, women enjoy being conquered, regardless of race of men, and europe is being conquered as we speak.
Lmao it's not the media that's telling women to fuck ethnics, it's just women expressing their natural preference for swarthy men.

It really does seem that anyone other than ugly, white, balding manlets can get laid.
I've been trying to say this for a while now. Whites are the only real truecels, at least the curries have their own ugly women to fuck.

You're really dumb enough to believe the "media" is changing women. JFL, the media only unlocks desires hidden deep with in the female subconscious mind.
Lmao it's not the media that's telling women to fuck ethnics, it's just women expressing their natural preference for swarthy men.
This tbh

You're really dumb enough to believe the "media" is changing women. JFL, the media only unlocks desires hidden deep with in the female subconscious mind.
Indeed. Anyone saying that the media is changing women is either an ethnic trying to deny that they are not incel or a white "man" that can't accept that "their" women prefer other races.

Turkish isn't a race, quite a few are indistinguishable from whites. Just be white might as well be just LOOK white. Cause I guarantee those curry/Arab looking Turkcels aren't getting shit.

Nah the kurdish looking turks are even doing better tbh.

13597546_488466964681560_732801954_n.jpg

12241746_131664743864831_3713595542847729679_n.jpg

This tbh

I am living in Germany and i see many turkish guys with blonde girls. You are probably americancucks that know shit about this country. I am turkish myself and the reason i cant date is because i am ugly.

BTW the link above is not just from the media. Its from a govermental site. The stats are OFFICIAL

There are lot of minorities in Germany and a big portion is Turks. So what is the interesting thing here? 19 is quite normal. This also doesn't mean that every immigrant guy slays a German girl instantly. One chad gets many gfs during their lifetime so quite understandable.

Nah the kurdish looking turks are even doing better tbh.

13597546_488466964681560_732801954_n.jpg

12241746_131664743864831_3713595542847729679_n.jpg
I agree with you, but this is a poor example because that guy is legit GL and would slay as any race.

I don't care much about German women anymore. They wouldn't date me even if I were the last man on this planet

Bullfuckingshit

German girls hate ugly ethnics

Women aren't loyal to their nation/race. Water is wet. Classic.
There is a special place in Hell for traitorous foids. I just hope Satan will spare enough imps to boil each of those sluts alive for all eternity.

Bullfuckingshit

German girls hate ugly ethnics

You are not even living in Germany. Sry but how would you know that german girls hate ETHNICS?=
Women aren't loyal to their nation/race. Water is wet. Classic.
There is a special place in Hell for traitorous foids. I just hope Satan will spare enough imps to boil those sluts alive.

I am living in Germany and i see many turkish guys with blonde girls. You are probably americancucks that know shit about this country. I am turkish myself and the reason i cant date is because i am ugly.

BTW the link above is not just from the media. Its from a govermental site. The stats are OFFICIAL
Being ethnic is not a guaranteed way to get laid. I'm just here to stop the cope that ethnics are disadvantaged. In the west, they are neutral at worst, slightly advantaged at best. Are you short? Ugly? OFC you're not getting laid. If you're a 4 turk, you're a 3.5-4 white.

Im a Germancel and I can confirm this

Even my sister has a huge thing for turkish men

The people you posted there dont really look like your average Turk, average Turkish man looks rather like this, more white and more masculine

Attachments

• 31572316331_2e3ab70a64_b.jpg
    31572316331_2e3ab70a64_b.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 158

The people you posted there dont really look like your average Turk, average Turkish man looks rather like this, more white and more masculine

There is a lot of sun light which m akes him look white but i can tell that he is fairly brown. Good to have some Germans confirming this.

Here @13k. Read his post above.

And here you guys have some girls asking about turkish waiter in a forum like quota.

https://www.google.de/search?q=in+türkischen+kellner+verliebt+site:www.gutefrage.net&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwien5TUhNLcAhWqM-wKHV49DDoQrQIoBDACegQICBAL&biw=2133&bih=1082

Welcome to the Islamic caliphate of Germanistan

How is life as a manlet in Germany? I can't say that I enjoy it to put it lightly...

My comment was in response to Stormlit. This had nothing to do with the OP.

Welcome to the Islamic caliphate of Germanistan

The funny thing is that the ethncis in Germany arent rly religios.

They drink, fuck around and do all the shit a muslim shouldnt do. Dont worry. The majority of the muslims in Germany even dont know about their own religion. The numbers of muslims will rise. Yes, but id rather call them "passport muslims".
I don't care much about German women anymore. They wouldn't date me even if I were the last man on this planet

Man i see. You have different plans. Just go for a cute asian and you will be happy. As ive heard from others you are atleast average.

I have told you JBW liars time and time again. The absolute best thing you can be in 2018 is a low inhib ethnic when it comes to getting white girls.

I am getting old. At my normiemaxxtime eight years ago I felt it was hard for young turks from my social circle.

Did it really change since then? (@Allblueeeee or other Germans)

Last edited:
There is a lot of sun light which m akes him look white but i can tell that he is fairly brown. Good to have some Germans confirming this.

Here @13k. Read his post above.

And here you guys have some girls asking about turkish waiter in a forum like quota.

https://www.google.de/search?q=in+türkischen+kellner+verliebt+site:www.gutefrage.net&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwien5TUhNLcAhWqM-wKHV49DDoQrQIoBDACegQICBAL&biw=2133&bih=1082
It is still true that the browner they are the less likely you see them with white girls.

The Turkish Chads that get the german girls are usually lighter skinned with dark hair and eyes but soft facial features and beard

no typical midEast features like hook nose

The funny thing is that the ethncis in Germany arent rly religios.

They drink, fuck around and do all the shit a muslim shouldnt do. Dont worry. The majority of the muslims in Germany even dont know about their own religion. The numbers of muslims will rise. Yes, but id rather call them "passport muslims".
Even with all the direct imports from Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria?
Interesting, the ones in Sweden seem to be a lot worse for some reason.

Low iq af.

20% of women who marry someone from outside the country. What is this percentage? We are talking about a fraction of a fraction here.

I am getting old. At my normiemaxxtime eight years ago I felt it was hard for young turks from my social circle.

Your experience Allblueeeeee? How old are you btw?

Turks had a really bad image 10-20 years ago but know they are doing fine. They can speak the language fluently without any accent(the majority atleast) so there is no communication barrier.

Today i see many turks doing well with germany girls (atleast in northrine westfalia).

Here you have some german girls asking about turkish waiter.

https://www.google.de/search?q=in+t...-wKHV49DDoQrQIoBDACegQICBAL&biw=2133&bih=1082
Low iq af.

20% of women who marry someone from outside the country. What is this percentage? We are talking about a fraction of a fraction here.

The statistic is based only on marriages. So the percentage would be MUCH higher if they would state the % of German girls dating turkish guys(STM, LTM, without marrying).

Last edited:
I have told you JBW liars time and time again. The absolute best thing you can be in 2018 is a low inhib ethnic when it comes to getting white girls.

by the will of the eternal blue heaven

how much is plane ticket to berlin?

How is life as a manlet in Germany? I can't say that I enjoy it to put it lightly...
Pretty bad tbh but probably not as bad as living in Scandinavia or the Netherlands as manlet

The statistic is based only on marriages. So the percentage would be MUCH higher if they would state the % of German girls dating turkish guys(STM, LTM, without marrying).

I would imagine it would stay around the same. You increase the population of women dating turks, but you also would increase the population of women dating any other race.

Doesn't it say 1/5th of women who are bi-national married? That means it is 1/5th of another fraction of the population, so like 1/5th of 1/10th or some shit. What percentage of german women are bi-national married? Not "every fifth women" like your fake news title.

Oh boy, More race baiting threads

fucking europe

makes sense. Ethnic germans are soyboys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back