Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every femoid is constantly walking around staring at their phone.

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
Observe next time you go out. Almost 100% of the time they have their head down staring at their phone while out in public. I wonder if its so they appear busy so ugly men wont try to talk to them or because they're texting their rotation of Chads they are going to fuck for the week. Probably both.

really makes it easy to fuck with them, dont you think?

chad sent a message. wtf do you want them to do?

Most normies are. Chads are texting stacies, normies are texting beckys, and beckys are texting both to try and get a chad but will settle for normies and betabux

I dont see this. I see mostly guys walking around staring at their phones

I stare at my phone too, to avoid eye contact with people , browse the internet and change music tracks, i am a foid comfired.:feelskek:
Anyway they propably answer to their orbiters , and arrange sex with their chads...

someone here should run up to one and grab their phone and smash it on the ground

make sure its a fat one though they wont be able to do shit :lul::lul:

very true, its rare i see a female who isnt staring at their phone tbh in public.

Swiping right on Chads on tinder obv

i saw a good looking one that seemed uncomfortable to be outside unaccompanied and literally started skipping and hopping to go faster, like a deer.
it was like being outside of her orbiter group and not connected to her fawning social media made her really uncomfortable and in the wrong place.
foids are going to request the building of some kind of female-only tunnels so they never have to be exposed to anything but family, curated orbiters and online validation.

If you had a portal in your pocket to instant continuous validation you would be doing it too.