Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every ethnic on this forum

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
"Race is pointless."

"Ethnocentrism is stupid."

"Whites should not care about their identity."

"You should not care about race if you are an involuntary celibate."

Ten seconds later:

"I cannot wait for Jews to wipe out the White race."

"I hate Whites for colonizing the whole world and I am happy they are dwindling in numbers."

"Whites are mixing themselves out of existence and that is good because they are evil."

"Hurray! The West is going to be completely dominated by Middle Eastern and North African peoples soon enough."

It is rich for some ethnics to point out that race is irrelevant while they celebrate the demise of Western civilization and its people. It is like Jews telling the Goyim not to care about ethnicity while they work on behalf of their tribe at the expense of others.

cumskin delusions

Where are you reading or hearing any of these statements, or anything like them?

There's a third variety: Self-hating White Worshiping ethnics (like me)

Over for Gandhicels

Where's the one for being equally racist to everyone?

"Race is pointless."

"Ethnocentrism is stupid."

"Whites should not care about their identity."

"You should not care about race if you are an involuntary celibate."

Ten seconds later:

"I cannot wait for Jews to wipe out the White race."

"I hate Whites for colonizing the whole world and I am happy they are dwindling in numbers."

"Whites are mixing themselves out of existence and that is good because they are evil."

"Hurray! The West is going to be completely dominated by Middle Eastern and North African peoples soon enough."

It is rich for some ethnics to point out that race is irrelevant while they celebrate the demise of Western civilization and its people. It is like Jews telling the Goyim not to care about ethnicity while they work on behalf of their tribe at the expense of others.
Ethnics are a disease. I would have them violently expelled from our countries if I was in charge . They ruined this forum like they ruined irl

I don't hate white people, I just dont like western globalism/imperialism.

I do sincerely wish the cucked Western civilization would fall, but nothing against white people or white cels specifically.