Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BWCs have never lost to anyone

Youre indian lil bro calm down

Don't think I've noticed it myself, but it wouldn't surprise me, if only because of how much engagement those threads get, of which this one itself is an example.
Ye
Also, if you live right next to very rich Western countries, than you don't even need to search for that information because everyone around you will shit on your country anyway.
Brutal, same thing happens to us in the US based on State at times

Fuck Cuckifornians
Those type of threads is what gets spergs on this site to lose their temper and proceed to provide me thousands of links which I won't read let alone click. :lul:
I'm completely calm. :feelskek:

And you basically proved what I said here right:

at this point I'm just assuming you're baiting because you know myself & others will react jfl
I just find some users takes here on race completely dogshit & ridiculous

One thread: "Only Nordic-pheno Germanics are White!"
Next: MENA & fucking curries of all people are "White"

Im 6'7 irl i'd fuck you up you fucking chud

40% - Numerous suspicious BBC posts
1: Fuck I love big black nigger cock
2: I fucking crave that big black chocolate nigger meat
3: I'll fuckin do anything a nigger tells me to do
4: I love some big fucking black fucking nigger meat
5: Fuck, I love niggers
6: Fuck, I love nigger cock
7: Fuck, I want some nigger dick
8: Fuck I want that big fuckin lebron James nigger cock up my fuckin hole
9: Fuck give me some Lebron fuckin sweaty nigger dick man fuck big big fuckin black chocolate nigger cock
10: Fuck i want some nigger cock
11: Fuck I love big fuckin black niggers
12: Fuck give me some nigger dick
13: Fuck I love niggers
14: Fuck I love me some fucking black niggers with their black nigger cock
15: I'm a redneck cracker whore for nigger
16: Fuck I love niggers
17: Fuck I love big fucking black fucking nigger cock
18: Fuck I want me some big fucking black nigger meat
19: Fuck I love niggers
20: Fuck I love nigger cock
21: Fuck I want that big fucking black chocolate nigger cock fucking my redneck fucking cunt hole
22: Fuck I'll do anything for nigger cock
23: I'm a dumbfuck redneck for those big fucking black niggers
24: This fucking redneck will do anything for nigger dick
25: fucking nigger hits, ill fucking do anything for you fucking niggers, i want your big fucking black fucking nigger dick, yeah im beating my fucking redneck cracker dick for those big fucking black nigger cocks. those big fucking black niggers and their big fucking black nigger cocks. fuck yeah, fuck me nigger. fuck me up my redneck cunt hole nigger. fuck yea i love niggers, niggers, niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers, fuck i love niggers, niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers, oh i love niggers, big fucking niggers, big black niggers, fuck i love niggers, i love those fucking niggers, big fucking black fucking niggers. fuck yeah, i fucking love fucking niggers. fuck yeah, fuck!

Wth

Ayoooooo whatt

Im 6'7 irl i'd fuck you up you fucking chud
Don't care and I also kind of suspect you of being a faggot since you graphically projected your own desires with nigger dicks on me.

It's all fun and games until you realize he's projecting his own desires on other people. That guy is definitely a fagcel. Also uses a normie lingo. Yep. It matches.

It's all fun and games until you realize he's projecting his own desires on other people. That guy is definitely a fagcel. Also uses a normie lingo. Yep. It matches.
That is certainly a possibility. Maybe @edgelordcel himself secretly fantasizes about BBC

He's a self-proud Slav :feelsautistic: You're a self-hating Slavic cuck. You're the real fag not @edgelordcel :feelsugh:

That is certainly a possibility. Maybe @edgelordcel himself secretly fantasizes about BBC
He's being too graphic about it too. Makes up his own scenarios in his head. The fact he's thinking about this stuff is disturbing and alarming. He must be banned too many fagcels are being allowed here.

He's a self-proud Slav :feelsautistic: You're a self-hating Slavic cuck. You're the real fag not @edgelordcel :feelsugh:
Anglos quite literally submitted Russia. I am still waiting for putin to nuke them since he did threaten such action. The west keeps intervening but russia does not do anything because the pale mongol putin is scared. Jfl at coping Z curries.

Still can’t believe Anglos dominated everyone