Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every Ethnic Foid is a White Man’s Whore

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
1690944868260-png.2356112

Exactly. Hispanics,Latinas, Asians, Indians, Arabs all want fucking white men.

Fuck women tbh

And he's just okay with her even after knowing that?
1552820407 Screenshot

I have to pretend that everything I read on Reddit is fake, otherwise I might go insane. This cuck behaviour disgusts me deep in my core.

It's always interesting to see cucks talk about their girlfriend fucking other guys as if it makes them sound cool and masculine somehow

“18 years and a white boy did it in one week”
:foidSoy:

There's this subreddit called raceplay and its only ethnic women fiending after whitu cocku

Worst are the tik-toks where curry toilets makes an delicious Indian meal and records her white FWB eating it.

Caption: "cOloNizE tHe cOloNiZeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is why cumskin whores of the most purest Aryan blood must suck and ride my ethnic cock :society: :feelsokman:

Oh but muh “hispanic guys can date their own race their women are so loyal”

White Chad's whore, to be specific. Whitecels like me don't get any more interest from ethnic sluts than we do from our own sluts.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Oh but muh “hispanic guys can date their own race their women are so loyal”

Hispanic females are probably some of the least racially loyal females, dating back centuries to Latin American attitudes about "mejorar la raza"...i.e. parents encouraging their daughters to marry White guys to have White grandkids. A lot of the Hispanic girls I knew at college fucked mostly White dudes even though there were about an equal number of Hispanic guys as there were Hispanic girls.

Hispanic females are probably some of the least racially loyal females, dating back centuries to Latin American attitudes about "mejorar la raza"...i.e. parents encouraging their daughters to marry White guys to have White grandkids. A lot of the Hispanic girls I knew at college fucked mostly White dudes even though there were about an equal number of Hispanic guys as there were Hispanic girls.

Man i hate hispanic culture for being white chasers

It's always interesting to see cucks talk about their girlfriend fucking other guys as if it makes them sound cool and masculine somehow
:lul:

can't win as an ethnic in this life

Worst are the tik-toks where curry toilets makes an delicious Indian meal and records her white FWB eating it.

Caption: "cOloNizE tHe cOloNiZeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Whores are so retarded

It's probably for the better

I think it goes without saying that girls like this don't deserve relationships. Literally white man's leftovers.

Exactly. Hispanics,Latinas, Asians, Indians, Arabs all want fucking white men.

Fuck women tbh
All ethnic foids deserve ten lifetimes of hellfire 24/7