Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every day productive day, never reproductive day.

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
Every day I'm trying to be productive, but in turn I get nothing of value rewarded to me. I don't get to fulfill my reproductive needs and everyday I'm expected to be productive and work for no good reason. All the while, there are many people around me who get rewarded with much greater gifts despite not putting 1 tenth of the work I put in to my life. How does anyone around me expect me to keep going when you see the inequalities and the massive disparity between the lives of certain people? Where is the motivation to do anything supposed to come from when no system is put in place to ensure that you will have a baseline level of happiness and fulfillment when trying to do the right things in life?

Last edited:
Every day I'm trying to be productive, but in turn I get nothing of value rewarded to me. I don't get to fulfill my reproductive needs and everyday I'm expected to be productive and work for no good reason. All the while, there are many people around me who get rewarded with much greater gifts despite not putting 1 tenth of the work I put in to my life.

It sucks but that’s how life is

We do everything we can, be the best versions of ourselves, some of us not doing drugs and living a life by the rules. And what happens?

The assholes always win.

“Everyone remembers El Chapo but no one remembers the men who caught him”

People villainize the good people and put bad people on a pedestal. Even if Chad is a horrible person, he will be treated better than an incel because of favoritism.

It sucks but that’s how life is

We do everything we can, be the best versions of ourselves, some of us not doing drugs and living a life by the rules. And what happens?

The assholes always win.

“Everyone remembers El Chapo but no one remembers the men who caught him”

People villainize the good people and put bad people on a pedestal. Even if Chad is a horrible person, he will be treated better than an incel because of favoritism.
People don't even care about who the villians and heroes are. They just put those labels on those who look the part and give off the correct impression. Normies entire rationale is dependent on impression and their own immediate biases toward you. Those 2 things are gonna determine whether you are a life long hero or villian, and all the while they preach about hard work and personality to try and make themselves seem less monstrous. The only virtue they possess is virtue signalling.

Last edited:
Did nigga just copy a comment from Saint taruccel's videos :feelskek: