Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every day only gets harder

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I don’t know how much longer I want to do this , I don’t know how much longer I wanna live this life.

When I took my first breath, I was in bliss.
And when I take my last I will return to bliss.
When I first opened my eyes I was naive to the torment to come.
And when I finally close my eyes I will be naive to what will come.

I have been plunged into an abyss of which I’ll never escape. I fell through the cracks everyone else steps over. I am trotting through this world alone and supposedly, that’s how it should be. Supposedly I deserve this torment. Supposedly i deserve every ounce of misery this world has burdened me with. Supposedly every drop of suffering is one I should savour on my tongue, because I deserve this.

I hate this world so much and I can’t wait to never wake up in it again.

I can relate man life is hard but whenever I feel unmotivated and helpless I watch this video I think it could help you aswell

I can relate man life is hard but whenever I feel unmotivated and helpless I watch this video I think it could help you aswell

Ngl I keked at this :feelskek:

It gets easier to rope every passing day

JFL.