Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every day it feels worse

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
A man is not supposed to spend his 20's rotting on his computer with no sex or social life. Yet here I am, with no way out.

Normies feel bad about being isolated for one month yet this is how I've lived for the past decade+

Just put yourself out there bro!

Agreed. It's hitting me really hard lately. I guess because I used to at least commute to University and have the tiniest amount of social interaction, but now that's gone too.

This.

Even commuting and just seeing people, as cucked as it may sound, already feels better than seeing absolutely no one.

It’s such a shame there is no way for things to get better for us

A man is not supposed to spend his 20's rotting on his computer with no sex or social life. Yet here I am, with no way out.

Normies feel bad about being isolated for one month yet this is how I've lived for the past decade+
same :feelscry:

this is hell tbh, and normies are gigacunts, whining about one month like this but also telling us we have no reason to complain and should "just be confident bro" :feelsseriously: time to go E....R

I'm loving bat aids quarantine so far. Pretty much nothing in my life changed, but seeing all the normies rope and whine because they can't cope after a second of this life warms my heart a little. It did delay my surgerymaxxing plans though.

Last edited:
cant fap like i did when was in 20's.

I'm loving bat aids quarantine so far. Pretty much nothing in my life changed, but seeing all the normies rope and whine because they can't cope after a second of this life warms my heart a little. It did delay my surgerymaxxing plans though.
shit that's rough boyo. like we've suffered all our lives and now you have to suffer even more because your looksmaxxing is delayed to prevent some stupid normie's grandparents from dying. fuck that

Low tier men were never meant to live, that’s what I tell myself to cope with all these negative thoughts.

Low tier men were never meant to live, that’s what I tell myself to cope with all these negative thoughts.
we're meant to live as slaves, otherwise society wouldn't work out without for chad and stacy without our labor. they're taking advantage of everyone who is bluepilled, that's why neetbuxxing is based

we're meant to live as slaves, otherwise society wouldn't work out without for chad and stacy without our labor. they're taking advantage of everyone who is bluepilled, that's why neetbuxxing is based
based tbh. without wageslaves society would collapse.

Truth is .. your heart is not dead enough.

I can't cope with that bro. My life sucks either way

In the past, men like us would have died in wars as canon fodder

Drake Parker:
Only one more day and we're not grounded anymore! Dude, do you know what it's like to go two weeks without girls?

Josh Nichols:
[sadly] Yes... Yes, I do.

Drake Parker:
Oh, right. Sorry.

Drake Parker:
Only one more day and we're not grounded anymore! Dude, do you know what it's like to go two weeks without girls?

Josh Nichols:
[sadly] Yes... Yes, I do.

Drake Parker:
Oh, right. Sorry.
brings back memories

You absolutely need a social circle if you are ever going to be happy, I advise you do whatever you can to reestablish your lost friendships you said you had from high school. Negative thought cycles can be mitigated with human interaction that can ‘break you out of the moment’ if you have an your overactive mind.

It’s absolutely essential. After seeing your friends you will always feel lighter, like a weight has been lifted, because your mind goes into autopilot mode when you are forced to respond to someone else in real time and it’s a break from the drudgery of having your pessimistic thoughts and fears constantly played on a loop in your mind like when you are alone.