Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every cope you do, Chad can do too

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Chad can do everything you can do AND he gets to have relationships and sex.
Incels will NEVER have rich lives due to being born subhuman
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

STOP COPYING ME :feelsseriously: :feelstrash:

You made the same topic too?

Sorry, I am drunk already
no u copy me i always use :feelstrash: andu use the gun pepe WHY U COPY ME I WILL BREAK U I KNOW WHERE U LIVE

Jfl if chad would prefer watching Star Wars over fucking hot stacys.

Can chad be an incel who produces pure disgust in foids? I don't think so!

Jfl if chad would prefer watching Star Wars over fucking hot stacys.
they can do both at the same time.

in high school chads would brag about getting blowjobs in the cinema from their stacy girlfriends

Chad can do everything you can do AND he gets to have relationships and sex.
Incels will NEVER have rich lives due to being born subhuman
Fuck that is so true. Our lives will forever be 100% inferior to Chads and there is nothing we can do about it :feelscry:

I really wish you guys would stop using this "subhuman" term.

Stop worshipping Chad. Female sexual preferences are no good measure of human value.

I mean, even women admit it, as they do when they whine about "where are all the good guys?".

I really wish you guys would stop using this "subhuman" term.

Stop worshipping Chad. Female sexual preferences are no good measure of human value.

I mean, even women admit it, as they do when they whine about "where are all the good guys?".
Cope

One word for you : ricepill.

Are you racist ? Because if you aren't, you don't think Asian men are subhumans.
I’m rice and I think most asians are subhuman :feelsthink:

I don't care whatever the hell chad do.

One word for you : ricepill.

Are you racist ? Because if you aren't, you don't think Asian men are subhumans.
Changs do exist.
But everyone who is ugly is subhuman. Sorry to tell you that but that's how it is. Women hate sub 8 men

But everyone who is ugly is subhuman
How can you seriously think that ?

Beauty should not matter, especially not for men.

Men did not conquer the World and built civilizations by being pretty.

Exactly, same goes for when we ascend, what do we have to offer that Chad hasn't already?

That's true. Men lower their standards but women don't
My point was that sexual attractiveness standards should not be confused with human value standards.

My point was that sexual attractiveness standards should not be confused with human value standards.
But they are, even though they shouldn't

But sex is one of the best things in life, and we miss out on it. Sex is a basic thing, even for the lowest form of people.
If we don't get sex, we are truly subhuman. We are worth less than the worst mass murderers in history to the female population.
They would rather have sex, cuddle and give affection to them than us. Its over buddy boyo

But sex is one of the best things in life, and we miss out on it. Sex is a basic thing, even for the lowest form of people.
If we don't get sex, we are truly subhuman.
If you are blind, you are in a way subhuman (I don't want to offend blindcels, it's just an example). But if you are kept in the dark, you are not blind.

Or if you were poorly fed during childhood. You end up being weak or get diseases like rickets, but that doesn't make you subhuman in the sense incels usually understand that word, that is genetically inferior.

Last edited:
If you are blind, you are in a way subhuman (I don't want to offend blindcels, it's just an example). But if you are kept in the dark, you are not blind.
stop coping bro
its over

stop coping bro
its over
An other argument : do you think women are superior human beings ? Because since they have much more sex than most men, they surely are superior humans according to you, right ?

Yeah, but chad prb doesn’t have the courage to rope

An other argument : do you think women are superior human beings ? Because since they have much more sex than most men, they surely are superior humans according to you, right ?
No, but chads and normies are superior to us, because i'd switch life in a heartbeat. Would they ever do the same? No ofcourse not.
Same way my life is superior to some poor african kid

chad always wins

No, but chads and normies are superior to us, because i'd switch life in a heartbeat.

You could say the same thing about aristocrats.

The fact that they have a better life than us doesn't necessarily mean they are better than us. It just means society favors them.

The fact that they have a better life than us doesn't necessarily mean they are better than us. It just means society favors them.
then tell me how are you better than a chad who gets to creampie stacies whenever he wants?

then tell me how are you better than a chad who gets to creampie stacies whenever he wants?
I am saying that my value as a human being has nothing to do with how much I enjoy life.