Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every chad's morning routine

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXKJdsWOx-4[/video]
0:42 has to check his phone, checks emails, instagram. At 1:14 gets a msg from femoid asking to suck his dick. Has motivation to tidy his bed. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XfcQa_cV3Y[/video]
Instantly checks his phone after he wakes up, 2:27 going out with his gf, 3:56 walks with his normie friends

Fuck all they have to do to get validated is check their phones and their motivation rises.. Every single fucking day.

These videos piss me off. This is also why i can't watch vloggers. Its usually a rich attractive guy with a attractive girlfriend hanging out with friends, going places and doing actvities with his friends, talking about how much better their lives are than yours, and showing off their wealth. Why do people watch these fucking vloggers? Why would you want to watch these guys enjoying their lives and bragging about it while you are in your house, sitting on the couch alone and rotting? And the more you watch their vlogs, all you are doing is giving them more fucking money just for enjoying their spoiled lives on camera!

The first thing he does every morning is check his Instagram and reject women.

LMAO, HE LITERALLY HAS TO REJECT WOMEN WHO ARE THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM

fZZAwwM.png

8cFenrj.png

And people say were being overly dramatic. JUST FUCKING LOL.

Total Imbecile said:
The first thing he does every morning is check his Instagram and reject women.
LMAO, HE LITERALLY HAS TO REJECT WOMEN WHO ARE THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM
fZZAwwM.png

8cFenrj.png

And people say were being overly dramatic. JUST FUCKING LOL.
legit.. I bet nobody else on this forum got that "Do you want me to suck ur dick?" message except zyros

so there are still sub8s out there with videos like this available that haven´t swallowed the black pill? ropecel reporting in btw

This is how easy it's supposed to be

Fuck lifeee÷

It's funny, I don't envy attractive guys when they have serious gayface. I'm totally fine with the attention he gets because he looks like a top tier cuck anyway.

this is the kind of guy who deserves to have hair removal cream placed in his shampoo bottle. but even that will hardly dampen his pussy quest.

Prince Of Dankness said:
These videos piss me off. This is also why i can't watch vloggers. Its usually a rich attractive guy with a attractive girlfriend hanging out with friends, going places and doing actvities with his friends, talking about how much better their lives are than yours, and showing off their wealth. Why do people watch these fucking vloggers? Why would you want to watch these guys enjoying their lives and bragging about it while you are in your house, sitting on the couch alone and rotting? And the more you watch their vlogs, all you are doing is giving them more fucking money just for enjoying their spoiled lives on camera!
Watching instead of doing are the biggest cucks