Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every boomer I work with is taking a shit load of drugs related to obesity, yet share their opinions on dating and politics

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Either statins (because their blood is basically alfredo sauce) or diabeetus meds. A shit ton of meds just to keep their obese bodies alive while they constantly feed it sugar and greasy shit.

Why does every boomer feed himself like he's an olympic marathon runner?

Yet they never shut the fuck up and preach to everyone around them about dumb bullshit like Trump or opinions on news shit.

Is this something that just naturally happens to you when you were old or just a result of the most spoiled generation hitting an old age?

Last edited:
Just happens when your old man. I mean old fucks barley have anything to talk about in the first place that dosent want to make you fall asleep.

Boomers are a disease on earth.

Why does every boomer feed himself like he's an olympic marathon runner?

Because, aside from maybe cigarettes and alcohol, food is their only source of dopamine. They receive no female validation (even from their wives if married), have no social life, and most recreational drugs would probably give them a heart attack at their age.

Because, aside from maybe cigarettes and alcohol, food is their only source of dopamine. They receive no female validation (even from their wives if married), have no social life, and most recreational drugs would probably give them a heart attack at their age.

I remember inviting a few of the men to play basketball after work. They had an expression on their face like I said I wanted to rape their daughters.

I never asked again.

Yeah, those old fucks just wanna eat, drink booze & think they're right about everything. Lazy bastards didn't wanna ball huh.

everyone is either a fat piece of shit or a health freak.

tbh i blame modern nutrition at least partially. but nah it's not the whole story.
too many boomers i know just let their teeth fall out at age 40, got fat as fuck and retired as early as humanly possible for 'health reasons', sometimes barely into their 60s. then ask their kids for gas money.

it's a shitshow and the only reason i tolerate the old boomers anymore is the 'kill all old white people lol' position of the leftwing, which sees them as one of the few barriers holding them back from creating a shitcaked diversitopia of non-binary 12 year olds voting in trans-racial presidents to lead a one world government.

everyone is either a fat piece of shit or a health freak.

tbh i blame modern nutrition at least partially. but nah it's not the whole story.
too many boomers i know just let their teeth fall out at age 40, got fat as fuck and retired as early as humanly possible for 'health reasons', sometimes barely into their 60s. then ask their kids for gas money.

it's a shitshow and the only reason i tolerate the old boomers anymore is the 'kill all old white people lol' position of the leftwing, which sees them as one of the few barriers holding them back from creating a shitcaked diversitopia of non-binary 12 year olds voting in trans-racial presidents to lead a one world government.

I know a few badass old guys who go to the gym at age 60+ and play ball with college age players, but they're genetically elite and were usually college players themselves or they grew up in a competitive environment without the cucked boomer mindset.

The thing that gets me about fat and / or people with shitty teeth is, tooth decay didn't exist 200+ years ago because there was no candy or sugary processed food.

So these fat idiots are just products of the modern era.

The government should make you run a 5km short marathon to let you receive welfare or social security benefits.

And basically anyone who is not obese could run 5km with minimal training.

I know a few badass old guys who go to the gym at age 60+ and play ball with college age players, but they're genetically elite and were usually college players themselves or they grew up in a competitive environment without the cucked boomer mindset.

The thing that gets me about fat and / or people with shitty teeth is, tooth decay didn't exist 200+ years ago because there was no candy or sugary processed food.

So these fat idiots are just products of the modern era.

The government should make you run a 5km short marathon to let you receive welfare or social security benefits.

And basically anyone who is not obese could run 5km with minimal training.

Truth is you don't need some super duper modern social malady to turn people into fat dysfunctional couch potatos, just some basic low-level social disruption and TV was enough to do the job in the 70s and 80s.

Tooth decay is pretty much guaranteed now because you're expected to eat bread with everything, there's just not enough affordable real food to go around for all the rabble, even with GMO bullshit in the equation. Before it only happened to you if you ate too much fruit or honey which was pretty rare, but now most are on the 24/7 bread diet.

I am 56. I won't touch drugs. I weigh 120lbs. I am thin as a rail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back