Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Evergrande : the end of the world ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Chinese gigacorp evergrande is falling and provoking a crisis in the chinese bank system and real estate which will destroy everything in its downfall including our cucked interconnected liberal economies. Is this based good news for beta uprising or are we going to die like rats like everyone else ? :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Nah, a cursory search says that Chinese officials are gonna "money printer" this to keep it from doing too much damage.

CCP back at it again :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Nah, a cursory search says that Chinese officials are gonna "money printer" this to keep it from doing too much damage.
What could possibly go wrong with this unprecedented pandemic of money printing happening everywhere in the world ? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

What could possibly go wrong with this unprecedented pandemic of money printing happening everywhere in the world ? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I'll give you $100 for that aluminum can.... If, of course, your done drinking it, sir.

End of the world?

my stonks took a hit but not too bad so far

Chinese gigacorp evergrande is falling and provoking a crisis in the chinese bank system and real estate which will destroy everything in its downfall including our cucked interconnected liberal economies. Is this based good news for beta uprising or are we going to die like rats like everyone else ? :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
Nothingburger. I'm desperately waiting for the total collapse since '15

Lets hope the best for france.
This country has been suffering from nogs and sandnogs for long enough:chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back