Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever wondered what happens when a ricecel tries to passport-bro?

very smart idea going into criminal shithole, what else did he expected

I have...something else to handle.

The blackpill always to collect its victims

That's just general crime-ridden shithole stuff that could happen to anyone, even the chicks those guys are hooking up with. This actually reminded me of a post just like that I read a few years ago, I highly doubt it was a post here, almost certainly was a comment under a blackpill Youtube video or on some niche incel site that's probably already defunct, talking about a guy who finally ascended by sexpatting/passportbromaxxing at 50. He was walking around with his local girlfriend by an airport in her Latin American country and they separated to do some stuff. She wasn't coming back, so he waited some 10 minutes before going to find her, and when he found her she was already dead, laying among the cars, having bled out after being stabbed by some random robber.

JBW = Be a passport bro and anyway success to ascend(even if the foid is sub human level vermin)

Rice = Be a passport bro just to be killed and robbed :feelskek:

Spic men are very thugmaxxed and intimidating and hence not easily cucked