Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ever wonder if you're the guy who pushes someone to go ER?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was waiting at the bus stop just a while ago, when a jolly old veteran joins me. And he gets to telling me about the bus he just got off of...

He pulls for his stop but she doesn't let him off. He says "Hey, that was my stop!" And she's all irate with him about it. She lets him off at a later stop, but he tries to leave through the front door. So with venom in her throat she says "Can you leave through the back door like you're supposed to?" So he calls her a cunt. And then he leaves.

I'm full of encouraging words for the guy. "Absolutely warranted. Ain't done nothin' but call a cunt a cunt, and she was a cunt." And he says "Next time I'm gonna fuck with her." Again, I'm encouraging. But a little wary. I say "Don't get banned from the bus!" Expecting him to not get banned from the bus. Expecting him to do no worse to her than she did to him. And then he tells me "Nah, I'm gonna wear a mask. They won't know it was me."

So now this guy is planning to do something on the bus that will require anonymity to get away with. And I unknowingly goaded him into doing it. He then goes on to talk about his years in the service as a combat veteran. And how he would cop trouble from his superiors. A combat veteran. Who was a hothead. And maybe still is...

Imagine meeting Elliot Rodger in a city park on a sunny spring 2014. He talks of being treated like a second class citizen by his peers. You would say "Ah, fuck those guys" right? Encourage him? And then he says "They'll see. I'll show them all." Not knowing what he really means, you'd say "Yes! Show them! They'll really regret passing up a guy as cool as you!" I think anyone would. But imagine not knowing the truth of what you had set in motion...

Society is the enemy.
The enemy of society is my friend.
I encourage my friends.

HEIL St. Elliot (p.b.u.h)

I was waiting at the bus stop just a while ago, when a jolly old veteran joins me. And he gets to telling me about the bus he just got off of...

He pulls for his stop but she doesn't let him off. He says "Hey, that was my stop!" And she's all irate with him about it. She lets him off at a later stop, but he tries to leave through the front door. So with venom in her throat she says "Can you leave through the back door like you're supposed to?" So he calls her a cunt. And then he leaves.

I'm full of encouraging words for the guy. "Absolutely warranted. Ain't done nothin' but call a cunt a cunt, and she was a cunt." And he says "Next time I'm gonna fuck with her." Again, I'm encouraging. But a little wary. I say "Don't get banned from the bus!" Expecting him to not get banned from the bus. Expecting him to do no worse to her than she did to him. And then he tells me "Nah, I'm gonna wear a mask. They won't know it was me."

So now this guy is planning to do something on the bus that will require anonymity to get away with. And I unknowingly goaded him into doing it. He then goes on to talk about his years in the service as a combat veteran. And how he would cop trouble from his superiors. A combat veteran. Who was a hothead. And maybe still is...

Imagine meeting Elliot Rodger in a city park on a sunny spring 2014. He talks of being treated like a second class citizen by his peers. You would say "Ah, fuck those guys" right? Encourage him? And then he says "They'll see. I'll show them all." Not knowing what he really means, you'd say "Yes! Show them! They'll really regret passing up a guy as cool as you!" I think anyone would. But imagine not knowing the truth of what you had set in motion...
It would be massive lifefuel if I turned on the news one day and someone I talked to had gone ER.

6 years ago, I was walking towards the subway station as I had just been rejected at one of my first job interviews.
A foid was walking in the opposing direction. She was visibly in a bad condition, both physically and even more so mentally. She didn't look drunk or high, just fucking depressed.
When we were just a couple of meters away, she screamed out loud "Life sucks, I hate it so bad". She didn't look like she expected any help from me or anything, she continued to walk past me uninterruptedly.
I was very upset and disappointed because of the failed interview and answered "yeah, I know, I hate it too". She didn't say anything back, I'm not even sure if she comprehended what I said.
There was a railway bridge nearby, she was clearly walking in that direction. I didn't follow her, not even with my eyes, so I don't know if she jumped or not.

6 years ago, I was walking towards the subway station as I had just been rejected at one of my first job interviews.
A foid was walking in the opposing direction. She was visibly in a bad condition, both physically and even more so mentally. She didn't look drunk or high, just fucking depressed.
When we were just a couple of meters away, she screamed out loud "Life sucks, I hate it so bad". She didn't look like she expected any help from me or anything, she continued to walk past me uninterruptedly.
I was very upset and disappointed because of the failed interview and answered "yeah, I know, I hate it too". She didn't say anything back, I'm not even sure if she comprehended what I said.
There was a railway bridge nearby, she was clearly walking in that direction. I didn't follow her, not even with my eyes, so I don't know if she jumped or not.
You could have taken care of her corpse :feelsdevil:

Who was the guy who allegedly bullied Elliot Rodger on one of the old forums? :feelsjuice: