Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ever wished you never knew existance

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
i remember when i was around 6 i had this strong feeling that i wish i never existed and as i got older it would bug me that i existed and that there is a trace of my existance out here in the world it just felt so wrong and i don,t know why it bothers me that there is a trail of info that tells the world that i exist such as birth records and school records ,id card,people.

does anyone else feel this way.

Everyday of my life for the past few years.

i remember when i was around 6 i had this strong feeling that i wish i never existed and as i got older it would bug me that i existed and that there is a trace of my existance out here in the world it just felt so wrong and i don,t know why it bothers me that there is a trail of info that tells the world that i exist such as birth records and school records ,id card,people.

does anyone else feel this way.
yeah ever since I started seeing tests with shitty grades on them and my name at the top, it made me wish I could make my name dissapear from everywhere

I feel like a forgotten glitch in they matrix.

yes very much
life is suffering and we're all collecting karma