Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever wanted to see a massive amount of r/IncelTears users?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
https://twitter.com/IncelTears/followers

JFL, it's fucking hilarious how even I mog a good half of them.

Just a reminder that these aren't "normies," these are Internet obsessed, sci-fi loving, band nerd outcasts you went to high school with.

shit i have to have a twiiter account in order to see, definitely not surprised its all subhuman incel in denials, trannies, and landwhales who post on IT anyway jfl

Screenshot the list tbh

You must log in to do that.

screenshot bro none of us have twitter

Fuck these people tbh:

So many fags and trannies. IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Kek All of them look like I expected how they looked

Half of them are trans man

just date a human toilet br0

her inability to pair bond and constantly comparing you to the 100s that came before is irrelevant br0 :soy:

1507117204613.png
People who think that deserve to be genetic waste.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the guys on here mog IT male users on average

I wouldn’t be surprised if the guys on here mog IT male users on average
i dont mog anyone unfortunately. i am as close to a 0 without being deformed as you can be (although an argument can be made that a man being under 6' is a deformity)

i dont mog anyone unfortunately. i am as close to a 0 without being deformed as you can be (although an argument can be made that a man being under 6' is a deformity)
I prob get mogged by most here too tbh

If I wanted to see a massive amount of IT users, I'd go to the cinema and watch the Avengers.

If I wanted to see a massive amount of IT users, I'd go to the cinema and watch the Avengers.
That cucked uncreative post-modern shit attracts a lot of numale low T craps

High IQ idea tbhngl :feelslala::forcedsmile::feelslala::feelsokman::feelslala:

BrazilianSmegma anywhere?!?
I have a theory one of these dudes is BrazilianSmegma, his profile is in Portuguese and he's balding, slightly overweight, and he looks like he's approaching his mid-30s.

Also FYI to IT cucks who are lurking on this thread, this is not hypocrisy at all, I'm making fun of you guys' looks in retaliation for using people like this guy to "justify" what we look like.

10.7k of you are fucking hypocrite retards who have been telling us it's our "personality."

The fact that these fucks assume that we're all overweight and non-looksmaxed neckbeards is so funny because those are the types who make up over 75% of the people who are following IT on Twitter. They're essentially just telling me that I haven't tried hard enough even though I've been actively working on my appearance since I was 14, when most of them either need to slim down or they belong on here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back