Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ever try Date in asia/ Japan cupid?

N

Narazz

Officer
So i've done tinder for 2 years, no matches(except bots), messaged every girl in 500 miles on okay cupid, and so on. waste of time

Recently i tried japan cupid and date in asia. Girls are liking me back and i even got some messages from 50year olds, just couldn't reply because i dont have a prem account. Philipines im getting a lot of profile checks too lol. Anyways, I think im going to try to make the meme happen and try to escape inceldom in Asia, giving you all the middle finger if i ever make it out lol. I already got a good ban post planned if i do make it out in asia in a few years lol :)

Honestly I'd be weary it's all a scam just to get me to sign up for a premium account in order to see the "messages".

Corona-chan will get u OP :feelstrash:

giving you all the middle finger if i ever make it out lol.
:feelsokman:
I really won't care since you'll be a betabuxxing a noodlewhore who wants you cause you're Western.

Hope you enjoy your alienated existence and imposter syndrome, social climber.

Honestly I'd be weary it's all a scam just to get me to sign up for a premium account in order to see the "messages".
I was skeptical too but researching it is a legit website. Danial from hiding in my room promotes it alot. I may sub to it if they ever get a good discount going lol.
Hope you enjoy your alienated existence and imposter syndrome, social climber.
If you can get nationalized, There are like token white people jobs in asia, such parties and events. It's not chad life and you'll never get to taste real slut pussy lol. It's just a step up from inceldom lol

Last edited:
try to escape inceldom in Asia, giving you all the middle finger if i ever make it out lol.

Good luck - maybe your middle finger will force my lazy ass to do something similar.

I was skeptical too but researching it is a legit website. Danial from hiding in my room promotes it alot. I may sub to it if they ever get a good discount going lol.
Report back your findings if you bite the bullet.

So i've done tinder for 2 years, no matches(except bots), messaged every girl in 500 miles on okay cupid, and so on. waste of time

Recently i tried japan cupid and date in asia. Girls are liking me back and i even got some messages from 50year olds, just couldn't reply because i dont have a prem account. Philipines im getting a lot of profile checks too lol. Anyways, I think im going to try to make the meme happen and try to escape inceldom in Asia, giving you all the middle finger if i ever make it out lol. I already got a good ban post planned if i do make it out in asia in a few years lol :)
R u white?

Report back your findings if you bite the bullet.
okay now that i've settled down, the date Asia site really has changed my mind on the seagirl meme. I've talked to 10 girls on there in 4 hours. They are thirsty as fuck and seem like they hate their country so bad. I'm nothing more than a way out for them.

It still gives me hope though for a non-poor country. I might try the middle ground of Korea instead of losing all hope in china or japan. Koreans though sort of look a little white compared to other Asians so idk lol.
R u white?
yes but fat 6 4 oaf

Last edited:
Daniel used Japan cupid

Didn't work for me :cryfeels:

Rice cells should try Slav maxxing. I was inslav land as an Anglo but no one could tell I was western until I spoke. Didn't get no attention. I saw some rice cells Slav maxxing and the local men didn't seem to care.

SEA maxxing is great for whitecels.

Rice cells should try Slav maxxing. I was inslav land as an Anglo but no one could tell I was western until I spoke. Didn't get no attention. I saw some rice cells Slav maxxing and the local men didn't seem to care.

You sure about that? Sounds like major Cope

Don't make hapas

cope

saint gao awaits you when you go to asia

it didnt work for some reason.

yes but fat 6 4 oaf
6 feet 4 and white. This is your average poster on chads.co, JFL at the zero standard vetting process. And this guy joined in 2017, imagine how chad the 2020 greycels are.