Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever thought about wearing wigs, lifts, clever angles for online dating? Or frauding money or net worth?

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
Well since I got "reported" for supposedly "bragging" that I got "matches" on online dating, let me set the record straight.

Yes I got some "women" (allegedly) replying to me, but lets not forget the well documented fact that
- Some websites have spambots that either are trying to infect your PC with malware (luckily my PC security is tight) or just to give uglies hope
- Some websites employ women to search and steal social media of other women to pretend to have feelings for uglies again....hope and platinum subscriptions

This is evident when the trail goes dead. Want proof check out this old documentary on admin staff blowing the whistle on mysterious matches.

Anyways I thought about other ways to fraud my own status to get real matches.
- Wear a Gothic wig, paint my nails and wear a t-shirt posing with an electric guitar, photoshopped tattoos claiming I am in a band (On a Gothic dating website)
- Pose next to a BMW car in a suit with a phone and claims I am making serious bucks in real estate
- Photoshop my head onto a muscular body.

It's over.

Btw, OP, if you do wanna start defrauding people, it won't ever work long-term. All you're going to end up with are pointless matches

You're going to wear a suit and take a photo next to a BMW and make foids think you're rich? A rich foid would see through that immediately.

Lol if you actually photoshop your head onto a muscular bosy

Everybody should be wearing lifts tbh.. doesn’t matter how tall you are, doesn’t matter if you’re doing it for online dating or what.. we should all be wearing lifts

Btw, OP, if you do wanna start defrauding people, it won't ever work long-term. All you're going to end up with are pointless matches

You're going to wear a suit and take a photo next to a BMW and make foids think you're rich? A rich foid would see through that immediately.

It won't make fellow "rich" foids think I am rich if I am not surrounded by attractive and financially successful people (one and the same these days) but it will fool poverty femoids women on Universal Credit.

Tried lifts. I spent a long time researching and debating LL. Then i got 2" lifts. I felt better but at nightclubs girls still didn't want to talk to me. Claiming 2" taller didn't help online either.

So i don't think much about it

It won't make fellow "rich" foids think I am rich if I am not surrounded by attractive and financially successful people (one and the same these days) but it will fool poverty femoids women on Universal Credit.

Fair enough.

But if being attractive and financially successful are one and the same, does that imply that poverty femoids are somewhat less attractive? Sounds like a whole lot of effort for a subpar foid.

Lol if you actually photoshop your head onto a muscular bosy

Everybody should be wearing lifts tbh.. doesn’t matter how tall you are, doesn’t matter if you’re doing it for online dating or what.. we should all be wearing lifts

im 5 10 without shoes 5 11 with loafers should i really get lifts lol

im 5 10 without shoes 5 11 with loafers should i really get lifts lol
Yes. Lifts have a really high ROI. It’s like 20 bucks for over an inch in height .. such an easy looskmaxz, and people will respect you more

I wear lifts, it turns me to a Turbomanlet to a Gigamanlet

Nothing I can do to fix my bones, bro.