Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever thought about living an "on the run" lifestyle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Been watching this normie-looking framelet on youtube by the name of Shiey, and i find his lifestyle absolutely fascinating, he spends most of his time illegally travelling and urban exploring by himself, everything from train surfing to climbing onto rooftops, to camping nights out on owned property or going into chernobyl.

Honestly thought about trying to do something like this, i really need freedom in my life and i feel confined by the bounds of this society, I always got in trouble at school for trying to do rebellious things and I always hated being forced into some shitty classroom. I am realy not that far off from roping, my current situation is absolute hell and i dream about not spending every day in my room rotting away.

here's his channel if anyone is interested.

While I obviously can't speak for every incel here, I feel like the best way to truly cope with this loneliness is to make your own survival and safety above all things, rather than being dependent on someone like a parent to sustain you, and a life that doesn't have a monotonous 9-5 miserable work schedule.

No I’m too lazy and high inhib. Police would arrest and beat me up on day 1.

Been watching this normie-looking framelet on youtube by the name of Shiey, and i find his lifestyle absolutely fascinating, he spends most of his time illegally travelling and urban exploring by himself, everything from train surfing to climbing onto rooftops, to camping nights out on owned property or going into chernobyl.

Honestly thought about trying to do something like this, i really need freedom in my life and i feel confined by the bounds of this society, I always got in trouble at school for trying to do rebellious things and I always hated being forced into some shitty classroom. I am realy not that far off from roping, my current situation is absolute hell and i dream about not spending every day in my room rotting away.

here's his channel if anyone is interested.

While I obviously can't speak for every incel here, I feel like the best way to truly cope with this loneliness is to make your own survival and safety above all things, rather than being dependent on someone like a parent to sustain you, and a life that doesn't have a monotonous 9-5 miserable work schedule.
That’s my ideal way of living life, tbh. Living off the grid, not giving a fuck about pointless laws and own the world you’re walking through.