Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever thought about commiting suicide?

E

EpicCel1234

Greycel
I am severely depressed and am having serious suicidal thoughts. Does anyone have the same experiences? If so what lead you to becoming suicidal?

I have been suicidal for longer than I can remember

Yes, every dingle moment of my life.

I am severely depressed and am having serious suicidal thoughts. Does anyone have the same experiences? If so what lead you to becoming suicidal?
Have you guys ever told family members about your true feelings? I have multiple times and they didn’t care.

Yes and will saving up for it

My sheer existence makes me suicidal

Have you guys ever told family members about your true feelings? I have multiple times and they didn’t care.
Thats fucked bro. Guess you know who to ER when its time to end it.

Ha, me? No way, son. Not me. Not never, ain't happening. I'm what you call a 'cool guy', I don't let things get to me. :cool:

only 13 times ever 2.1 seconds. my lack of social connections and uniquely fucked up brain

Its mainly because you don't want to think about or face certain problems so as not to suffer ..So you think you are better off dead than suffering .This is an extreme case but think of it as just a state a wave that hit you its not you who is depressed there is only a state of depression like a cloud that came over your head and will leave overtime. Disconnect yourself so instead of saying I am depressed say there is a state of depression.

Its mainly because you don't want to think about or face certain problems so as not to suffer ..So you think you are better off dead than suffering .This is an extreme case but think of it as just a state a wave that hit you its not you who is depressed there is only a state of depression like a cloud that came over your head and will leave overtime. Disconnect yourself so instead of saying I am depressed say there is a state of depression.
Ok thanks for the advice and explanation!

All the time. Was dead set on roping back in may of 2016 but mother cucked me and found the rope. had to spend a week in the mental ward with the crazycels after that. lame

yeah, but not constantly. it comes and goes in waves. when i get some time off or something good happens the urge to shoot myself goes away and i can focus on other things. but I've noticed that as i get older the suicidal waves become longer. it should be fairly easy for me since my family has a bunch of guns and theres always some ammo in the house since we go shooting every now and then.

i like the $uicideboys

Sometimes, especially after big incidents. However, I suck it up like I’ve always have.

every fucking day, seriously my life is so fucking shit there is nothing worth it to keep going. only thing stopping me from roping is basic survivial instinct, gg.
All the time. Was dead set on roping back in may of 2016 but mother cucked me and found the rope. had to spend a week in the mental ward with the crazycels after that. lame
its over for soncels

I say "Kill me" "I should kill my self" "When am I going to kill myself?" inside my head all day, everyday. I am a pussy and am scared of not exsisting anymore.