Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever thought about becoming An hERo?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Ever thought about just planning a killing spree on normies and then killing yourself? I have. I do almost daily because this life is just so fucking unfair. Not even kidding. Don't just kill yourself btw; at least make some normies pay the price first. Otherwise what's the point.

"thought about"

I have a hard time even killling bugs. I couldn’t kill other humans.

I'm a part-time evil villain. So I'm willing to do a lot of bad things ;).

Elliot Rodger was an idiot. He killed his incel roomates (Asian, short and lanky, stayed inside their rooms after classes playing vidya all day, never brought a girl home, never went out, etc.) and got locked out of the fucking sorority.

This is honestly one of my most common fantasies, we deserve some form of revenge at the very least.

Though Eliot himself made the mistake of killing the wrong people, he should have targeted Chads and Women specifically. Marc Lepine did it better.

no, and holy FBI batman

KyloRen said:
Elliot Rodger was an idiot. He killed his incel roomates (Asian, short and lanky, stayed inside their rooms after classes playing vidya all day, never brought a girl home, never went out, etc.) and got locked out of the fucking sorority.

Yeah, it didn't go exactly as planned but bottom line it raised awareness about our community. That's what I mean by becoming an hERo.

this forum gonna be all over VR gta

No I have never ever thought about becoming an hERo Mr FBI man.

Richard spencer said:
No I have never ever thought about becoming an hERo Mr FBI man.

Hello, Mr fellow virgin incel. I'm just like you guys! Death to normies! And yes, rape should be legal! Unfortunately it is not, so if you know any potential rapists or individuals planning on becoming an hERo, please contact your local law enforcement.

KyloRen said:

him killing a bunch of fems in sorority would only have fucked up ratios even further making shit worse

Redpill Robert said:
Ever thought about just planning a killing spree on normies and then killing yourself? I have. I do almost daily because this life is just so fucking unfair. Not even kidding. Don't just kill yourself btw; at least make some normies pay the price first. Otherwise what's the point.
I would donate to you if you do this.
If others force you to kill yourself, take them with you

Nope I'm not a violent person.

NekoStance said:
him killing a bunch of fems in sorority would only have fucked up ratios even further making shit worse

How could it be worse if we're already incel?

A war-like casualty amount on women would certainly turn some lower than average but still normie-tier men into inceldom.

In what way would it be a good idea for you to put it out there on a forum

KyloRen said:
NekoStance said:
How could it be worse if we're already incel?
A war-like casualty amount on women would certainly turn some lower than average but still normie-tier men into inceldom.

so you wanna take out your frustration by reducing some other guy to being incel like you are? Is that it?

NekoStance said:
so you wanna take out your frustration by reducing some other guy to being incel like you are? Is that it?

I'm not advocating it. 

I'm just going on with the thought experiment.

GTFO FBI.

I thought about becoming some dark hero who kills horrible dictators like kim jong un or people who commited atrocities on a bigger scale. That would be my dream, not bound by countries or government just me as a free person who will deal with people who are assholes. I would be feared because im no organization or something like that just a single unpredictable person who could manage to even kill leaders of a country.

Redpill Robert said:
Hello, Mr fellow virgin incel. I'm just like you guys! Death to normies! And yes, rape should be legal! Unfortunately it is not, so if you know any potential rapists or individuals planning on becoming an hERo, please contact your local law enforcement.

Kek This actually sounds like a typical fbi/normie trying to infiltrate.

As a 40 year old incel and failed man my biggest regret is that I had no access to guns or I'd have pulled a Columbine before the actual columbine happened.

Facade said:
Nope I'm not a violent person.

Not am I. Incels in general are not. But society makes us violent. As the saying goes when you kick a dog..

Going ER is dumb because its too kind and too easy

Usually think about it 5 days a week at least

No. If I was gonna kill myself I would first kidnap, torture, and kill a cop.

Hi FBI!

underøath said:
I have a hard time even killling bugs. I couldn’t kill other humans.
Yeah me too, I just want to push legislation that benfits ugly people