Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever Noticed How 'Sexism' against women is generally accepted but racism is unacceptable?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Something that always makes me laugh is that racism is frowned upon massively and can even lead to legal action, however speaking out against women isn't really looked down upon so much or taken very seriously (yet at least) besides the usual tweets, inspirational facebook memes and whiny waffling on the internet and this fact seems to piss off the over the hill feminists to no end.

However this is completely rightful because there is basically no full fledged evidence to back up being racist so it is essentially wrong i.e. someone claiming that all blacks are criminals is obviously wrong because this is simply not the case and any man of any race will have a tonne of life experience in which they know and meet people of many different races who are not criminals and are perfectly well adjusted people.

However when it comes to bashing women 99.99999% of men have years or decades of life experience of women being entitled stuck up cunts who make their lives miserable in one way or another and know that the nice quality women are extreme exceptions to the rule. This knowledge is being passed down from generation to generation no matter how much cucks pull the wool over their own eyes or cunty women cry about it, and the crying itself only goes to prove men's points.

Ironically if women shut the fuck up and got on with it then it may actually seem like they are oppressed but the fact that women are now such undeniable cunts allows the bashing of women to be generally accepted because it is completely normal and should be acceptable to complain and bash something that, well...is bad.

Leftists want to criminalize misogyny too, just wait. They will criminalize racism (already criminalized in most western countries), then homophobia and then misogyny.

Leftists want to criminalize misogyny too, just wait. They will criminalize racism (already criminalized in most western countries), then homophobia and then misogyny.

Very possible, however I'm saying that the reason why it will be harder to criminalize misogyny against women is that in the majority of cases it is justified. And I think this is the main reason why it isn't criminalized yet. I know many great guys of all races, I've known many gay men who are great guys too however I know very few great women yet have met countless awful ones and many men's experience will be the same whether they are in relationships or not.

Very possible, however I'm saying that the reason why it will be harder to criminalize misogyny against women is that in the majority of cases it is justified. And I think this is the main reason why it isn't criminalized yet. I know many great guys of all races, I've known many gay men who are great guys too however I know very few great women yet have met countless awful ones and many men's experience will be the same whether they are in relationships or not.
The left doesn't care about that. The said "minorities" are pawns in their power games.

It's even more acceptable to be biased against ugly men or insult someone for their looks.

Einstein IQ thread.

Pretty sure that's why black women claim to not want to identify with feminism. Then again, it represents all women.