Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever noticed how normfags are increasingly using incel lingo?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
"Chad"
"Mog"
"Cope"

Why the fuck do normalfags act like this

this is the doing of lookism and looksmax

Even on reddit you will see shit like "what a chad" ironically, but people are definitely catching up to how life is not disney.

This is exactly what happens when you try to blackpill normalfags. You retards wanted normies to take the blackpill so bad right? Well you got what you wished for :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
so normalfags hate us, then steal our lingo too

:reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree:

Soon it will be cool to act and talk like an incel because it is edgy (but also having sex of course....FUCK)

This is exactly what happens when you try to blackpill normalfags. You retards wanted normies to take the blackpill so bad right? Well you got what you wished for :feelsjuice:
There will be less cucks when men are blackpilled.

We can’t have shit to ourselves when it comes to normal fags.

Most normies try to become redpilled :redpill:, those that fail can claim to be incel because you can’t fake your social status with muh confidence: this was my experience before the :blackpill:.

Most the blackpilled users here aren't cucks.
186539f5-8678-4cf5-8993-3be20898cc0a-gif.363477

Yeah because we're not normies :feelsseriously:

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

i dunno the chad meme is the only normie-friendly one we have.

All the normoid discord’s I use, are using basic incel lingo, yet still dissing incels it’s ironic.

We cant have anything. Chad and cope are already 100% mainstream but Ive yet to hear anyone use mog outside of the incelosphere. You can blame retarded redpilled shit like the fresh and fit podcast and the 4chan chad "yes" memes that made their way to twitter circa 2019.

You just describe this forum (chad.is)

I think this is cool, you can find more allies, also the chad of the second video is great.

It's far worse than many think and the worse it is for younger guys that get labeled an incel now for any weird behavior.

Have even noticed virtue signaling game (such as ability for midgets or really ugly guys to attract women) or sparing ugly men's feelings becoming less as the result of the blackpill spreading among normies (if tiktok and other media/social media is anything to go by).

Also short men are openly being mocked more. All spreading the redpill/blackpill did was give normies a justification to bully ugly males other than "lol because it's funny".

Yes, I've noticed this as well. "Chad" is a mainstream archetype now, like "Karen." I've heard people use "chad" IRL in multiple occasions. Cope is also used regularly. I think mog has been around from the red pill subculture. They used to have "amog" which was "alpha male other guy", which I think just become "mog" when people started using the term to talk about other non-alpha males. Somehow it changed to the verb where it means somebody has a higher value stat than another.

it's not just ours
Looksmax use too

:feelsjuice:
There will be less cucks when men are blackpilled.
:feelstastyman::bluepill: all the blackpill is to normalfags is chad and stacy worship and le funny lingo. they aren't us lilbro
Also short men are openly being mocked more. All spreading the redpill/blackpill did was give normies a justification to bully ugly males other than "lol because it's funny".
this. everything normgoylem touch turns to shit :feelsUgh: