Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever notice that foids always make out with each other at clubs and frat parties

I am using firefox...

makes me wonder if it's a board style thing, I'm on Classic Dark , what are you using?
I'm using Dark Banana (2022). I don't think it has anything to do with the theme. My browser behaves the same even if I switch to classic dark.

Only retarded uber-coomers are turned on by lesbians. Not only do they not want you - they don't even want your gender.

if we accept the premise that it is okay to be attracted to girls who aren't attracted to us, then why does it matter which physical criteria repulses them most?

I would agree with you but women are really "sexually open" unlike men, studies even show it, there was this experiment where they attached electrodes to peoples genitalia and gave them a remote with a button to press, and they were told to press the button when something they were showed aroused them

With straight men and gay men they got the expected results

When straight men were showed lesbian scenes or heterosexual scenes their genitalia gave a strong response and they pressed the button, when they were showed gay scenes, or the other weird stuff they did not get a response from either their genitalia or them pressing the button

Same thing with homosexual men

When it came to the women however, the women pressed the button to things that they were EXPECTED to be aroused by (heterosexual scenes) and other "politically correct" things

But their genitalia showed that they were aroused by the heterosexual scenes, the homosexual scenes, the scenes of MONKEYS FUCKING (which straight and gay men were showed and did not respond), etc

Women have literally evolved to be sexually open, and it makes sense, because a woman needs to be able to be aroused and have sex with any man that claims her else face death (at least in the far past), so its conducive to a womans survival that she be able to be aroused in almost any situation

Think of all the weird shit women do with their "female friends" and nobody treats it as something weird, because we all know "how women are"

Women walk around holding eachothers hands, kissing their female friends, etc, and a lot of "straight" women talk about "experimenting" in their youth or during college with other women
holy fuck so the dogpill is just the tip of the iceberg

Not surprised most women are bisexual.

Are you a zoomercel like me, born after the 2000?
Zoomer foids are 30 percent lesbian it seems like.
Most Zoomers seem to be gay trans or “mentally ill”