Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ever browse social media profiles of foids from your education days?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
It's rope fuel. One of them just bought a house near me with her husband, I will be going for a walk around there this weekend to have a closer look and to see if I can spot her. :feelstrash:

Education days. I like that phrase. Thankyou.

yeah. is crazy how much progress they have made in life. meanwhile my existence is the exact same as when i was in high school pretty much.

Education days. I like that phrase. Thankyou.
Yep, after a while my memories of school and college days started to merge into one era, so I coined that phrase.
yeah. is crazy how much progress they have made in life. meanwhile my existence is the exact same as when i was in high school pretty much.
Indeed. The summer I graduated never ended in some ways, time has just been a buffer and insulator whilst everyone-else moved on and grew up.

This and also I thought my life would change as an adult (not in the matter of looks, but at least I thought I would become more intelligent and I would find my purpose other than rotting and I would be finally be able to understand stuff that I could not understand as a dumb teen like science).
Sadly reality is a bitch and I became dumber and more depressed at my failure.
God I hate this fucking life.

I wouldn't even know how at this point. Maybe its for the best.

This and also I thought my life would change as an adult (not in the matter of looks, but at least I thought I would become more intelligent and I would find my purpose other than rotting and I would be finally be able to understand stuff that I could not understand as a dumb teen like science).
Sadly reality is a bitch and I became dumber and more depressed at my failure.
God I hate this fucking life.
yeah bro the main thing that changed for me after high school was i lost what happiness i did have socializing with friends in school because they all moved on instantly once high school ended. the first year or two i tried to keep in contact with people but they didnt want anything to do with it. even though we were all what i thought were really good friends all laughing and joking and having a good time together. but right once high school is over they are suddently all different people who dont want to socialize with their "old" friends? what is that even about dude jfl

I wouldn't even know how at this point. Maybe its for the best.
Normiebook is a good bet if you're a millennial, many of them have very public profiles and you can see their friends list and who likes their posts. Granted its probably easier to find people if you went to smaller schools. Not sure what younger zoomers all use now however and if they make things private.

yeah bro the main thing that changed for me after high school was i lost what happiness i did have socializing with friends in school because they all moved on instantly once high school ended. the first year or two i tried to keep in contact with people but they didnt want anything to do with it. even though we were all what i thought were really good friends all laughing and joking and having a good time together. but right once high school is over they are suddently all different people who dont want to socialize with their "old" friends? what is that even about dude jfl
It's their normie way to tell you that they won't hang out with incel losers lmao.
It's over, everyone and everything is against us

Were these friends part of the outcasts group but suddenly had a glow up around 20 and started becoming more popular becuase of it?

It's their normie way to tell you that they won't hang out with incel losers lmao.
It's over, everyone and everything is against us
I will still hold onto and strive towards getting one up on these fucking swine. tbh even if i never get out of this shit situation until i die i still dont want to mentall give up into it because i feel like thats cucked and thats the only time that its truely over is when you let yourself be mentally castrated

Normiebook is a good bet if you're a millennial, many of them have very public profiles and you can see their friends list and who likes their posts. Granted its probably easier to find people if you went to smaller schools. Not sure what younger zoomers all use now however and if they make things private.

Probably the former then. A disgusting way to communicate where things get locked behind a walled garden.

Occasionally yes. It is unreal how far ahead they are in life even in their 20s. The power of being normie and NT. Great things and experiences come to them naturally

Sometimes, yes

Yes, the toll of time is a harsh mistress. Probably because it's a mistress. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back