Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever been tricked online

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
Two pisstakers used to create dating app and facebook profiles and send messages to me pretending to be a fit woman. Did it over the phone too.

Has this happened to you?

Yes this has happened many times to me I think that most women on these apps and websites are men it's fucking over.

Two pisstakers used to create dating app and facebook profiles and send messages to me pretending to be a fit woman. Did it over the phone too.

Has this happened to you?
There have been innumerable attempts to scam or trick me online for sure. And they come in a variety of ways; apps, emails, texts, calls, even mail, you name it. But to date thinakfully I have not fallen for one yet. There are probably hundreds of bots or scam accounts that have tried to contact me though.

I once helped a Nigerian Prince of a tight spot...

I used to know some fat Niger and a midget nigger who both used to do fraud online scamming people pretending to be women or companies or the government. They made 500 or even 2k in one go

I have been tricked by normies pretending to be my friend so they could make fun of me and laugh at me

I have been tricked by normies pretending to be my friend so they could make fun of me and laugh at me
Thats what I mean.

Pisstakers rather than scammers. Everyone gets mail from scammers. Not everyone does from Pisstakers.

Had it from two lads at college on a dating app and facebook. and then me work mates on facebook did it to me. Someone else did it to me on an app as well don't know who yet.

Not right.

Last edited:
I fell for a trading scam back in 2015 and lost £1.9k

One over phone was the same two Pisstakers. Left me voice mails and put on a voice.

Should of got them done for harassment

brutal chris chan pill

Thats what I mean.

Pisstakers rather than scammers. Everyone gets mail from scammers. Not everyone does from Pisstakers.

Had it from two lads at college on a dating app and facebook. and then me work mates on facebook did it to me. Someone else did it to me on an app as well don't know who yet.

Not right.
it is one of the cruellest things you can do online

One time on a dating app I matched with a cute girl, I was suspicious but didn’t even think about it because of the dopamine rush.

I talked to her briefly and she shortly wanted to advance the convo on text message.

So I talk to her and she asks for my face and dick pic so like the autist I am I fell for it and sent it, she sent me nudes and then never talked to me again.

Later on I receive a call the next couple days from a guy pretending to be a police officer, deep black man voice to try to intimidate me.

He tells me it was an underage girl and that she tried to commit suicide and I was the last person to talk to her.

He then said I was going to be arrested by the police department in the next 30 minutes.

Then I asked him if this was a scam and he tried to assure me it wasn’t. I was freaking out of my mind. But since I was slowly catching on to the fact that it was a scam he never did part 2 of the scam where someone pretends to be the father of the girl to extort money out of me.

Fucking niggers man I hate them so much it gave me lowkey PTSD and anxiety, I didn’t even want to answer the phone for the next 2 weeks because my heart dropped when he said I’d be arrested.