Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever been to the cinema alone?

Even normies do it, I see no problem. I always have.

they don't let you bring backpacks into theaters? are theaters Auschwitz now?
Have you ever been to a theater??? Why don't you know anything about them lol.

They don't want you to bring bags and they check them when you do cause they don't want you bringing in food and shit. They want you to buy their overpriced stuff.

They let you in with a backpack :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: Holy shit thats a cool as theater
It's located in a mall that is about half a mile from a high school as well as a middle school, so if they were to not let people bring their backpacks, they would lose a lot of customers. This is the reason why I go to this theater and try to wear young people clothing (stuff I still have from like 10 years ago). I haven't had any trouble, but I admit that I haven't gone very many times.

Have you ever been to a theater??? Why don't you know anything about them lol.

They don't want you to bring bags and they check them when you do cause they don't want you bringing in food and shit. They want you to buy their overpriced stuff.
This is accurate.