Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever been to the cinema alone?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I have, and it was cringey as fuck. I had to enter and leave in the cover of darkness. Have you?

Cinema sucks, too many people making noice.

how is it cringy i never went with friends before, i've went like 3 times ever, for love live movie, wolverine and kimi no na wa, had a good conversation with a guy when i went to watch kimi no na wa as well

Did a couple of times, I actually liked it. It's nice not having some normie faggots talking to you the entire movie. That is of course, if you can ignore the potential couples you see in the cinema...

I always plan when the least amount of people are going to be out so would probably be Matinee hours, like 1:30 showtime when most people are at work or school

I always go to the movies alone, honestly no one really cares if some dude goes to the movies by himself.

Nope. Haven't been to a cinema since 2014 either actually.

I go to the movies alone so I don't have to worry if my friends are enjoying the movie or not.

how is it cringy i never went with friends before, i've went like 3 times ever, for love live movie, wolverine and kimi no na wa, had a good conversation with a guy when i went to watch kimi no na wa as well
How do you even get into movies? All movies are are social interactions between normies, which as a loner you can't relate to at all.

I always go to the movies alone, honestly no one really cares if some dude goes to the movies by himself.
They're weirded out but won't say anything.

I love going alone. Especially mid day

How do you even get into movies? All movies are are social interactions between normies, which as a loner you can't relate to at all.

They're weirded out but won't say anything.
i'm not i went to watch anime movies becuase they take longer to release online like 6 extra months or more, i went to go to see the new studio shaft movie but it wasn't at my theatre so just got a ticket for wolverine

I would like to go and watch movies all day when I have some money. Just wait until the next showing after paying for one ticket.

Fuck yes I have and I've had a damn good time too! No need to share my snacks and soda, watch a good movie of my choosing, be back home for dinner and vidya.

Done the same thing with local theater shows I wanted to see.

Plenty of times. It's very comfy. It's why I prefer going to my ghetto $2 theater for morning showings.

Might as well just watch the movie online.

Dont go during peak hours. Wtf kind of incel/neet/loner does that?

No, that sounds very anxiety inducing.

If I want to see a movie and there are no mates that want to join me, i will go alone. But the last time was a year ago.

Yes I hate going by myself if do I usually go earlier in the morning where it's there isn't to much people.

Yes. Didn't think anything of it. im always alone

yes, going on a friday/saturday night is sui fuel. Never again.

I did it a few times already

I do it all the time; I've got no one else to go with. Like others have said, I go to matinees in the middle of the week. There are always other singles in there. I would never ever go on date nights, i.e. Friday and Saturday. If I did it'd be to go all James Holmes but not really.

Never. I would never put myself in that situation. I would be envious of the people around me, and I would have to sit next to some other group of people.

I did last week, saw infinity war. That was the first time I went to the movie theaters by myself and I did feel a bit embarassed at first, but the embarassment went away once I realized I was literally the only one who gave a fuck that I was alone. There was also this super fly old black guy guy in a white suit who proudly strutted in by himself, arms full of snacks, and laid down across like 4 seats, all comfy like. That guy was my hero.

I have social anxiety, so just asking to buy a ticket would deter me from going.

I have social anxiety, so just asking to buy a ticket would deter me from going.
Could you fandango it and print out your tickets at the kiosk without having to interact with anyone?

I go alone all the time, helps me go outside. I really enjoy it actually, it's one of my rare escapes. It's better than sitting alone in my room watching movies

What's wrong going to the cinema alone ? Fuck all of you insecurecels who care about what others think about them. No one will gives a fuck about you anyway..

What's wrong going to the cinema alone ? Fuck all of you insecurecels who care about what others think about them.
Ummm...aren't most of us here because we care about what others think of our outward appearance?

What's wrong going to the cinema alone ? Fuck all of you insecurecels who care about what others think about them.
What's wrong going to the cinema alone ? Fuck all of you insecurecels who care about what others think about them. No one will gives a fuck about you anyway..

Delet this

Ummm...aren't we all here because we care about what others think of our outward appearance?
We are but no one should let others stop him from doing whatever he wants. I went to the cinema, restaurants, traveled, etc..all by myself and tbh, I never seen anything wrong with that.

Nope, never went alone before and always go with my brother. I'd probably go alone for a movie I really want to watch and the place isn't packed.

We are but no one should let others stop him from doing whatever he wants. I went to the cinema, restaurants, traveled, etc..all by myself and tbh, I never seen anything wrong with that.
It cab be quite disheartening see other people doing these things in groups when you're all alone, and people will judge you for being by yourself as an ugly male. I suppose it doesn't matter, but I am pretty self conscious.

in a theatre no one will care, i've went alone and people are too busy socializing and the tehatre is dark as well

i do everything alone and don't give a fuck. id rather be alone most times.

Nope, never went alone before and always go with my brother. I'd probably go alone for a movie I really want to watch and the place isn't packed.

The fact that I know the girl in your avatar has ultra big titties makes my dick hard every time I see one of your posts.

I would like to go and watch movies all day when I have some money. Just wait until the next showing after paying for one ticket.
I did this when I was 13 kek, we bought 1 ticket for a movie which started at 10am, but ended up walking into different rooms and watching different movies untill 11pm. Watched about 4/5 movies that day lmao.

If I was in a completely different city I would do it and not give a fuck, but the problem is that if I did it in my city I would no doubt run into people I know or who recognise me and when they connect dots together it would be awkward and overrrr.

They kick you out.
most theatres only have one guy handling tickets and behind him is the doors to the movie, he probably won't notice unless it's packed

how would they catch you?
They sweep the theater rooms when the movie is done. Also sometimes staff are outside the movie once its done to look over people. But who knows it all depends on the area. Some theaters I have gone don't pay a lot of attention while others do.

I've done this just recently. Just needed to get away from shit. Stuffed a six pack into a backpack, bought some nachos n shit, got drunk while watching a movie that's been out for a month. There were maybe 3 or 4 other people in the whole theater. Totally worth. Fuck social standards.

They sweep the theater rooms when the movie is done. Also sometimes staff are outside the movie once its done to look over people. But who knows it all depends on the area. Some theaters I have gone don't pay a lot of attention while others do.
wait in a bathroom stall until the next crowd of people comes and blend in. ezpz

No, that sounds very anxiety inducing.

One thing I do is wear a hat, greatest thing to help with being out there in public, even for a bit.
also NEVER go to movie in peak hours, try to get into the early mornings for a viewing if you can, maybe wait a few weeks after the movie aired for better chances of a less than average crowd, oh and attending during weekdays is a must

I absolutely get choked up in social situations and can barely function without some sort of substance to calm me down so when am without such a crutch I follow these guidelines in a movie viewing.

One thing I do is wear a hat, greatest thing to help with being out there in public, even for a bit.
also NEVER go to movie in peak hours, try to get into the early mornings for a viewing if you can, maybe wait a few weeks after the movie aired for better chances of a less than average crowd, oh and attending during weekdays is a must

I absolutely get choked up in social situations and can barely function without some sort of substance to calm me down so when am without such a crutch I follow these guidelines in a movie viewing.
Same here bro. I cant function outside the house. I only watch movies after they have been out a few weeks, I prefer to wait until one of the last showings.

They let you in with a backpack :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: Holy shit thats a cool as theater
they don't let you bring backpacks into theaters? are theaters Auschwitz now?