Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever been slapped by a foid?

V

vnmc

Banned
-
I remember when i was younger, i was beta orbiting this foid and one day in class i asked her out and she said "fuck off you ugly asshole". I said "there is no need to be so rude, bitch" and she slapped me. This was in 12th grade, it happened 4yrs+ back but i am still scarred by the incident

same, cannot even react because then u risk custody for harassment. Society is so fucking misandrist, its crazy

same, cannot even react because then u risk custody for harassment. Society is so fucking misandrist, its crazy
here is direct jail

When I was 6 years old, there was a girl controlling a slide at a playground McDonalds and she said "girls only." I asked "how about boys too," and she clawed (claw-slap) me in the fucking face and I went headfirst down the slide crying. The funnier part is that her piece of shit mother was trying to defend her while my caretaker was getting really pissed off at the mom.

lmao yes, she misunderstood some shit i said and slapped me, i explained it and she didnt even apologize. women are so fucking violent i tell you

Never because i've never talk to a femoid in my life

I let myself get punched in the face and kicked in the balls by a woman.

But that's kind of my fetish and I allowed her to do it.

No, but I've had a few spit on me before, none were low inhib enough to lay a hand on me.

It was when I was still in school, I was pretty young, I think I was 14 at the time. A couple of foids use to think it was funny to try and spit on me when they thought I wasn't looking, usually on the bus or before school started. I couldn't really do anything about it as nobody would discipline them for it so I just began walking to school.

Damn, that spitting sounds great too.
I'd love to have a hot woman spit in my mouth and humiliate me in front of everyone.

yeah. Slap, hairpulling, throwing objects at me, kicking me ect. ofc I was too beta to do anything but cry.

Yeah, shit sucks.

yes by accident when i was 12. she was my semi-oneitis at the time

i got spat on

Got punched in the face by a girl
Grabbed by he dick and balls by another girl
Ass squeezed by the same girl hat grabbed by dick/balls

All happened in highschool when i was like 13-15