Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever Approached a Foid with Learning Difficulties?

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Back when I was in my early 20's I approached many mentally challenged young women, many of which had chromosome defects or severe autism to mild autism. I was either friendzoned, or they were too impaired to consent, or both. Some of these females look quite normal, some are even above average and very sweet and childlike in nature, unlike normal foids. It may be worth a try for some of you.

No bro, even they are too low for me
I refuse to date below my looksmatch

No, I would never go that low.

tfw no mild autism gf

I never seen such a foid in real life.

Having learning disabilities myself I wouldn’t have much of a chance anyway.

Pretty much all women have learning difficulties. They can't even learn their place in society.

@gstvtrp fucked a legit retard

I've met many females with mild autism, initially they may go for their looksmatch due to their lack of social skills but eventually they realize they can go much higher.

I think men are most likely to be disabled since i didnt see disabled foid irl(very rare i seen)

Chicks with disabilities will hopefully be easier.

Back when I was in my early 20's I approached many mentally challenged young women, many of which had chromosome defects or severe autism to mild autism. I was either friendzoned, or they were too impaired to consent, or both. Some of these females look quite normal, some are even above average and very sweet and childlike in nature, unlike normal foids. It may be worth a try for some of you.

Even though technically I'm supposed to have asperger's the feminists would probably still find a way to frame me as a predator. It's bad enough with non disabled foids, tbh. Especially as a middle aged 30+ male, we are already considered predators just for age alone.

I've seen a few of these on the UK show the "Undateables" and while they can look pretty, it would just feel wrong. A lot of them are hard of thinking in general, rather than just hard of social skills.

Chicks like these are probably actual "vulnerable women" rather than some teen JB slut cucks like to refer to as "children" so much. And for that reason, I wouldn't consider it an option.
Pretty much all women have learning difficulties. They can't even learn their place in society.

Wow, that is an awesome and based quote!

No. I wouldn't mind one though.

all foids have a learning difficulty

My father did. I'm the result.