Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eventually wahmen will come to understand that the majority of men don't give a fuck about their issues

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,327
Online
209d 17h 36m
I've been observing reactions about the 12 weeks abortion ban and the taliban shit, and most people screeching and complaining are obviously women. The men complaining are faggots, trannies, redditors bugmen, if you could call those creatures men, the usual crowd. But men in general don't seem to give a fuck. It's simple, women treat them like shit, so there's no reason for them to get invested in their issues.
Women are threatening to hold sex because of this abortion thing, but for a lot of men that doesn't make any difference, they weren't getting laid in the first place, women have nothing to offer them, why should they care about their wailing? Feminism only happened because harpies began to deny their holes to weak men, but this time they already denied their holes way before anything happened. Soon women will perceive the indifference that the male population has about their "feminist" problems, but they won't learn anything, they will just double down on their shaming tactics and threaten to deny their holes to apathetic men who no longer give a fuck about what happens to women.
 
Last edited:
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,501
Online
41d 17h 1m

Feminists are just clump of cells.:feelsYall:

 
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
525
Online
18d 31m
My issue with the abortion ban is that more of my tax dollars will go to supporting Chad's/Tyrone's spawn.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,692
Online
202d 5h 17m
Nice, hope this sex strike lasts for a long time
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,501
Online
41d 17h 1m
BiryaniCel said:
My issue with the abortion ban is that more of my tax dollars will go to supporting Chad's/Tyrone's spawn.
A lot of their spawn are criminals and perpetuate the cycle of poverty: abortion has dropped crime rates.

"We estimate that crime fell roughly 20% between 1997 and 2014 due to legalized abortion. The cumulative impact of legalized abortion on crime is roughly 45%, accounting for a very substantial portion of the roughly 50-55% overall decline from the peak of crime in the early 1990s."
 
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
9,243
Online
144d 5h 28m
Yeah 6 week abortion ban in Texas has nothing to do with me. I hope they take away BC soon enough. Won't have any effect on me since my dick ain't being used and they already tax the shit out of me. :feelsXmas:
Also the only ones getting laid are the chads of the world and withholding only hurts the foids jfl.
 
Last edited:
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 6h 26m
Are you sure you're not just having a pattern recognition bias?. Seeing what you wanna see instead of what really is going on ? :feelsbadman:

Look I'm not pretending to know shit about the situation at hand. But the whole world seems more concerned with foids than ever before thanks to talibancel uprising.
 
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,327
Online
209d 17h 36m
Algeriancel said:
Are you sure you're not just having a pattern recognition bias?. Seeing what you wanna see instead of what really is going on ? :feelsbadman:

Look I'm not pretending to know shit about the situation at hand. But the whole world seems more concerned with foids than ever before thanks to talibancel uprising.
Whole world = media, government, they will always promote feminism because is part of their agenda. But i think normal men/ugly men in general don't seem too concerned about what happens in some shithole on the other side of the world.

I'm saying that this kind of thing will happen more and more. Chivalry and all that garbage will be throw away in the garbage. As the number of destitute men grow, we will see a part of them not giving any help to any woman. No more white knights being beat down when Tyrone is breaking your nose on the street, a lot of them will just watch or just pretend to never have seen anything. That's just natural, a part of the bottom hierachy will be unsatisfied and will use other methods besides violence to show how they feel.
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,797
Online
260d 54m
Zer0/∞ said:

Feminists are just clump of cells.:feelsYall:

Based. I killed that whore ASAP when I saw her in the game. Dumb bitch was hog tied then drowned :feelshaha:.
 
Overdosed

Overdosed

Glowcel with oneitis for Stacie coworker
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
542
Online
6d 6m
The bigger shock for them when they finally realize be that feminism only exists simply because men allow it to exists.
That's why they're so scared about the taliban, and the raise of nonsimpish men who are finding this out.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,797
Online
260d 54m
Overdosed said:
The bigger shock for them when they finally realize be that feminism only exists simply because men allow it to exists.
That's why they're so scared about the taliban, and the raise of nonsimpish men who are finding this out.
True tbh. Women's freedom is only allowed due to soycucks
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
7,626
Online
131d 23h 15m
Liberals here keep going on and on like it’s the most pressing issue for anyone besides degens. It’s not even fully banned so foids just need to get checked within 6 weeks of getting coomed in, they should count themselves lucky. The ban is overblown and liberals are overestimating how much people care.

Liberals will 100% try to make the upcoming elections in 2022 a single topic issue about muh women’s rights :feelsseriously: I usually am ambivalent towards politics but I’ll legit start volunteering for Repub campaigns if that happens. I wasn’t alive, or eligible to vote, when most of the pro foid laws were passed and no way do foids deserve any more power in the West

BiryaniCel said:
My issue with the abortion ban is that more of my tax dollars will go to supporting Chad's/Tyrone's spawn.
Common misconception. Most foids who abort self admittedly do so because they don’t want a baby at the moment, not because they don’t want children. When a foid wants to trap a Chad and Tyrone, they’ll carry that baby full term. Abortion just helps her choose whether it’s at 24 or 35.
 
D

dannybud

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
280
Online
3d 18h 48m
solblue said:
Liberals here keep going on and on like it’s the most pressing issue for anyone besides degens. It’s not even fully banned so foids just need to get checked within 6 weeks of getting coomed in, they should count themselves lucky. The ban is overblown and liberals are overestimating how much people care.

Liberals will 100% try to make the upcoming elections in 2022 a single topic issue about muh women’s rights :feelsseriously: I usually am ambivalent towards politics but I’ll legit start volunteering for Repub campaigns if that happens. I wasn’t alive, or eligible to vote, when most of the pro foid laws were passed and no way do foids deserve any more power in the West


Common misconception. Most foids who abort self admittedly do so because they don’t want a baby at the moment, not because they don’t want children. When a foid wants to trap a Chad and Tyrone, they’ll carry that baby full term. Abortion just helps her choose whether it’s at 24 or 35.
:feelsLightsaber:
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,378
Online
46d 16h 41m
Shigechi said:
I'm saying that this kind of thing will happen more and more. Chivalry and all that garbage will be throw away in the garbage. As the number of destitute men grow, we will see a part of them not giving any help to any woman. No more white knights being beat down when Tyrone is breaking your nose on the street, a lot of them will just watch or just pretend to never have seen anything. That's just natural, a part of the bottom hierachy will be unsatisfied and will use other methods besides violence to show how they feel.
I hope you are right
 
D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
507
Online
21h 0m
They can drop dead for ALL i care
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,460
Online
19d 15h 26m
They already think men do not care, or at least, they are of a disposition that indicates they themselves are without empathy. Why else would women be so inhospitable to the ugly and sardonically accepting to the attractive?

They know what motivates them, hormones or, more basically, genetic purities. That is all.
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 9m
This sounds like a cope
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top