Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Eventually wahmen will come to understand that the majority of men don't give a fuck about their issues

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
I've been observing reactions about the 12 weeks abortion ban and the taliban shit, and most people screeching and complaining are obviously women. The men complaining are faggots, trannies, redditors bugmen, if you could call those creatures men, the usual crowd. But men in general don't seem to give a fuck. It's simple, women treat them like shit, so there's no reason for them to get invested in their issues.
Women are threatening to hold sex because of this abortion thing, but for a lot of men that doesn't make any difference, they weren't getting laid in the first place, women have nothing to offer them, why should they care about their wailing? Feminism only happened because harpies began to deny their holes to weak men, but this time they already denied their holes way before anything happened. Soon women will perceive the indifference that the male population has about their "feminist" problems, but they won't learn anything, they will just double down on their shaming tactics and threaten to deny their holes to apathetic men who no longer give a fuck about what happens to women.

Last edited:

Feminists are just clump of cells.:feelsYall:

Red Dead Redemption 2 players are filming themselves killing feminists

My issue with the abortion ban is that more of my tax dollars will go to supporting Chad's/Tyrone's spawn.

Nice, hope this sex strike lasts for a long time

My issue with the abortion ban is that more of my tax dollars will go to supporting Chad's/Tyrone's spawn.
A lot of their spawn are criminals and perpetuate the cycle of poverty: abortion has dropped crime rates.

"We estimate that crime fell roughly 20% between 1997 and 2014 due to legalized abortion. The cumulative impact of legalized abortion on crime is roughly 45%, accounting for a very substantial portion of the roughly 50-55% overall decline from the peak of crime in the early 1990s."

Yeah 6 week abortion ban in Texas has nothing to do with me. I hope they take away BC soon enough. Won't have any effect on me since my dick ain't being used and they already tax the shit out of me. :feelsXmas:
Also the only ones getting laid are the chads of the world and withholding only hurts the foids jfl.

Last edited:
Are you sure you're not just having a pattern recognition bias?. Seeing what you wanna see instead of what really is going on ? :feelsbadman:

Look I'm not pretending to know shit about the situation at hand. But the whole world seems more concerned with foids than ever before thanks to talibancel uprising.

Are you sure you're not just having a pattern recognition bias?. Seeing what you wanna see instead of what really is going on ? :feelsbadman:

Look I'm not pretending to know shit about the situation at hand. But the whole world seems more concerned with foids than ever before thanks to talibancel uprising.
Whole world = media, government, they will always promote feminism because is part of their agenda. But i think normal men/ugly men in general don't seem too concerned about what happens in some shithole on the other side of the world.

I'm saying that this kind of thing will happen more and more. Chivalry and all that garbage will be throw away in the garbage. As the number of destitute men grow, we will see a part of them not giving any help to any woman. No more white knights being beat down when Tyrone is breaking your nose on the street, a lot of them will just watch or just pretend to never have seen anything. That's just natural, a part of the bottom hierachy will be unsatisfied and will use other methods besides violence to show how they feel.

Last edited:

Feminists are just clump of cells.:feelsYall:

Red Dead Redemption 2 players are filming themselves killing feminists
Based. I killed that whore ASAP when I saw her in the game. Dumb bitch was hog tied then drowned :feelshaha:.

The bigger shock for them when they finally realize be that feminism only exists simply because men allow it to exists.
That's why they're so scared about the taliban, and the raise of nonsimpish men who are finding this out.

The bigger shock for them when they finally realize be that feminism only exists simply because men allow it to exists.
That's why they're so scared about the taliban, and the raise of nonsimpish men who are finding this out.
True tbh. Women's freedom is only allowed due to soycucks

Liberals here keep going on and on like it’s the most pressing issue for anyone besides degens. It’s not even fully banned so foids just need to get checked within 6 weeks of getting coomed in, they should count themselves lucky. The ban is overblown and liberals are overestimating how much people care.

Liberals will 100% try to make the upcoming elections in 2022 a single topic issue about muh women’s rights :feelsseriously: I usually am ambivalent towards politics but I’ll legit start volunteering for Repub campaigns if that happens. I wasn’t alive, or eligible to vote, when most of the pro foid laws were passed and no way do foids deserve any more power in the West

Common misconception. Most foids who abort self admittedly do so because they don’t want a baby at the moment, not because they don’t want children. When a foid wants to trap a Chad and Tyrone, they’ll carry that baby full term. Abortion just helps her choose whether it’s at 24 or 35.

Liberals here keep going on and on like it’s the most pressing issue for anyone besides degens. It’s not even fully banned so foids just need to get checked within 6 weeks of getting coomed in, they should count themselves lucky. The ban is overblown and liberals are overestimating how much people care.

Liberals will 100% try to make the upcoming elections in 2022 a single topic issue about muh women’s rights :feelsseriously: I usually am ambivalent towards politics but I’ll legit start volunteering for Repub campaigns if that happens. I wasn’t alive, or eligible to vote, when most of the pro foid laws were passed and no way do foids deserve any more power in the West

Common misconception. Most foids who abort self admittedly do so because they don’t want a baby at the moment, not because they don’t want children. When a foid wants to trap a Chad and Tyrone, they’ll carry that baby full term. Abortion just helps her choose whether it’s at 24 or 35.
:feelsLightsaber:

I'm saying that this kind of thing will happen more and more. Chivalry and all that garbage will be throw away in the garbage. As the number of destitute men grow, we will see a part of them not giving any help to any woman. No more white knights being beat down when Tyrone is breaking your nose on the street, a lot of them will just watch or just pretend to never have seen anything. That's just natural, a part of the bottom hierachy will be unsatisfied and will use other methods besides violence to show how they feel.
I hope you are right

They can drop dead for ALL i care

This sounds like a cope

the only reason I don't agree with abortion is because it's basically a green light for women to be even more irresponsible and literally hold no accountability for their actions

no, it's not enough to have free birth control, condoms and all kinds of shit. They still want to fuck around with chad with zero responsabilities and kill babies as if they were cockroaches at their convenience. Disgusting.

But I think families should be allowed to abort gay fetuses just like they are allowed to abort fetuses with serious disabilities.