Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eventually, it will be illegal for sub8 males to make eyecontact with females

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
By 2025 or 30, Hypergamy will go so far that foid demands will make it illegal for any sub8 male to make eye contact with a female. Cuck law makers and legislators will make Chad only law of the land. Females cannot stand seeing below 8/10 males so it only makes sense that they would want this law passed.

Even now, all it takes is a female's lie (false accusations) to completely ruin a man's life. So even without this sub8 eyecontact law, it is best to avoid females as much as possible.

JFL if you don't think this will happen. Stop coping. Literally never been a worse time to be a sub8 male.
CHAD ONLY

Low IQ thread tbh. You'd kill your parents to have a 8/10 face.

21607.jpg

I dont like making eye contact.

I save this for 2030

well i already dont

By 2025 or 30, Hypergamy will go so far that foid demands will make it illegal for any sub8 male to make eye contact with a female. Cuck law makers and legislators will make Chad only law of the land. Females cannot stand seeing below 8/10 males so it only makes sense that they would want this law passed.

Even now, all it takes is a female's lie (false accusations) to completely ruin a man's life. So even without this sub8 eyecontact law, it is best to avoid females as much as possible.

JFL if you don't think this will happen. Stop coping. Literally never been a worse time to be a sub8 male.
eventually cucks will make it illegal to exist as a sub 10 male, thereby defeating themselves in the process

the only survivors of this mass male genocide will be found on an internet forum, where 10000 or so members will be found congregated trying to find solutions to rebuild society

eventually cucks will make it illegal to exist as a sub 10 male, thereby defeating themselves in the process

the only survivors of this mass male genocide will be found on an internet forum, where 10000 or so members will be found congregated trying to find solutions to rebuild society
Based

Low IQ thread tbh. You'd kill your parents to have a 8/10 face.

21607.jpg

I dont know man, I can see it happening, theyre already working on classifying staring at women who literally dress like whores with 0 morals sexual harassment

But a woman can literally pull her tits out to "breatfeed" her kid (they obv do it for attention) and get away with it

Such is the fate of a sub8.