Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eventually i will kill myself

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
And these whores will be to blame for my endless suffering. They deserve a life that is worse then my own. I hope they burn in fire as they scream my name.

They are not superior to me. They can't even endure the suffering I go through, so how are they worthy of anything that I experience?

God is a whore who likes to get fucked by his superiors. He is no more then worthless, and I will drag him down to the lowest pits of hell after all is said and done.

I am stronger then he could ever be. What a fucking faggot :lul::lul::lul:

I want to rape these cunts and suffocate them until they cry my name. Then i will beat them until a bloody pulp. I want them to cry out in endless pain, as I grape their holes endlessly. Cum will splurge out of every hole when all is said and done.

yeah kind of sucks i have job trainning its not the worst but wage slaving comes after which i fear cant neet no more :cryfeels:

It's understandable that you're sad and angry after years of loneliness. I'm sorry that you're suffering so much... if I had had a good education as a child/adolescent, these things wouldn't have happened.

And these whores will be to blame for my endless suffering. They deserve a life that is worse then my own. I hope they burn in fire as they scream my name.
doubt it bro your staying