Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eventually hypergamy will go so far that the international community is FORCED to take action

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
The fact is that hypergamy goes in one direction. Eventually, only a few hundred people on Earth will meet female standards, and the world governments will take notice when their betabuxing isn't even sufficient.

This is my cope and I'm sticking with it.

Delusional cope.

I'm betting that eventually all low value males will be lined up against walls and shot, we will represent nothing but a threat in the days of near total automation.

Delusional cope.

I'm betting that eventually all low value males will be lined up against walls and shot, we will represent nothing but a threat in the days of near total automation.
Sure, but remember male attractiveness is not absolute, its on a standard distribution curve. If you execute all low value men, then the remaining men will be redistributed and you'll be back to where we started. The problem is that women are accepting a smaller and smaller percentage every day.

At that time there will be good sex robots for us. So actually it's a good idea that only the perfect men will breed with women, it will improve the human race.

The problem is that women are accepting a smaller and smaller percentage every day.
I agree, but nobody with influence has any desire to resolve it. The only solution is to throw pretty much the past 130 years of western societal changes out the window.

Every society that has collapsed before has been because average men stopped giving a fuck.
I agree, but nobody with influence has any desire to resolve it. The only solution is to throw pretty much the past 130 years of western societal changes out the window.
The solution is to just walk away and let the fucker collapse tbh.

The solution is to just walk away and let the fucker collapse tbh.
How many are willing to do that, and among those who are, is the difference being felt? Most of the first world already doesn't even produce anything, all our necessities are mostly manufactured by East Asian sweatshop slaves. By the time the majority of men are totally dissatisfied, it will likely already be too late.

But you're right, that's why I feel no desire to contribute to society.

You shouldn't tho, why contribute to society, that regards you as a worthless subhuman without any right to be loved and desired?
I hope I get to see society burn tbh tbh.

The fact is that hypergamy goes in one direction. Eventually, only a few hundred people on Earth will meet female standards, and the world governments will take notice when their betabuxing isn't even sufficient.

Delusional cope. Low IQ

cope. The world governments will be ran by females and sub10 men will be put into gulags

Delusional cope.

ugly women have god like value and will always reproduce

We will do anyting necesaary to undo feminism and restore women

We don't even have bachelor tax yet (it existed previously in history) and you think we'll soon see action from governments to balance things proper?

We don't even have bachelor tax yet (it existed previously in history) and you think we'll soon see action from governments to balance things proper?
We have a defacto bachelor tax due to the multiple tax benefits you get from marriage

We have a defacto bachelor tax due to the multiple tax benefits you get from marriage
True, but we've had a combination of marriage incentives and celibacy tax before, like here in eastern europe during communism. They still have more pressure to add IMO.

If the international community gets involved that's how you know it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back