Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even your own mother is a piece of shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
You thought your own mother was in your side all the time? Dont think so, most mothers just want their kid to get the fuck out of their house and become a "real man". If you are a loser like me living with mommy at 27 years old because you never had the opportunity/money or lives in a third world shit country, then its worse, your mommy wants you to be manipulated, when you get money, she will want to use it the way SHE wants because you are still lving with her, that its how it works... i have seen it and i would kill to move the fuck of this shit life, sadly i cant find a job and even if i found one, i would need to rent and that is killing in prices....

The point is, a woman is a woman, doesnt matter if its your mom, she will hide from you that you are a ugly fuck, and will compare you always (in a subliminal manner) with other guys that are better looking, live alone, etc etc.

My mom just wants me to stay home forever. It blows.

I dont live with my mom but she discourages me from moving elsewhere (I live like 5 minutes from her).

If you are a loser like me living with mommy at 27 years old because you never had the opportunity/money or lives in a third world shit country, then its worse, your mommy wants you to be manipulated, when you get money, she will want to use it the way SHE wants because you are still lving with her, that its how it works...
very fucking true.

living alone would be priceless.

I dont live with my mom but she discourages me from moving elsewhere (I live like 5 minutes from her).
Something similar happened with me, BUT, the time you get to discussions with her, fights etc, the first thing she will say is "i want you to move from here". Trust me, maybe wont say it directly, but will let you know.

I "escaped" from home when I finished school, I had been waiting for years. My mother is a narcissist

very fucking true.

living alone would be priceless.
Yeah brother, hope it can become true someday.
I "escaped" from home when I finished school, I had been waiting for years. My mother is a narcissist
You did the best, congratulations to you! Having a narcissist mother is the worse.

I literally moved on my own in a third world country in order to stop seeing my mother.

AWALT.
a lot of users don't understand this.
if you're ugly, your mother despises you even more than normal because you're a walking insult to her genes.

Agreed, I have to return home during long college break otherwise she will stop sending me money.

Sorry, I already knew that.

I need the sanity of my own space and not living under her rule so I left for my own place years ago. I can't stand being henpecked and nagged every fucking nanosecond.

I hate the fact they expect you to be some kind of success but they themselves are losers but instead of empathizing with you, they just talk shit

AWALT.
a lot of users don't understand this.
if you're ugly, your mother despises you even more than normal because you're a walking insult to her genes.
she is ugly asf her genes are ugly asf

I hate the fact they expect you to be some kind of success but they themselves are losers but instead of empathizing with you, they just talk shit
Exactly, i noticed this lots of times, its hilarious and sad at the same time.

If you are a loser like me living with mommy at 27 years old because you never had the opportunity/money or lives in a third world shit country, then its worse, your mommy wants you to be manipulated, when you get money, she will want to use it the way SHE wants because you are still lving with her, that its how it works..
The point is, a woman is a woman, doesnt matter if its your mom, she will hide from you that you are a ugly fuck, and will compare you always (in a subliminal manner) with other guys that are better looking, live alone, etc etc.
Can relate,except my ''mother'' actually told me i was ugly af.