Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even your lifespan is genetic

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
I hate how normies try to live healthy lives by going to the gym and eating healthy food so they can live longer on this miserable planet. Your death is predetermined and there is nothing no pill on this earth that can make you live forever bro, all you are doing by being healthy is prolonging your suffering on this planet and misery spent having to live in it. There is no sense of eating healthy food and living a healthy life knowing you are going to spend your entire life as a truecel for the rest of your existence. Just fucking laugh. Stop coping and start LDARing.

Im just trolling. Don't actually take the shit I say seriously please, Im here to rant

Unfortunately, my lifespan is the only good trait I wish I didn't have. My family members can live past 85. My grandpa died at 97.

Tired Wake Up GIF

Unfortunately, my lifespan is the only good trait I wish I didn't have. My family members can live past 85. My grandpa died at 97.
well at least you will be a mogging wizard

I just LDAR and play watch dogs on in 4K

Eating healths and doing things for your health only makes sense if you're at least a normie. I can't await my death

Jfl just work towards an early death theory

Eating healths and doing things for your health only makes sense if you're at least a normie. I can't await my death
My sentiments exactly