Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even worse day today

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
Not only did I see a shit ton of happy couples in my uni, but also today I was walking out a door, two girls saw me, and they literally had to take a few steps back. I'm literally so subhuman that they saw me and took some steps back to keep their distance. We weren't even that close, we were like 5-7 feet away, and they saw me and they literally backed up, and then when I walked away from them to get to class, they entered through the door. So they literally had to take a few steps away from their destination because they saw a subhuman. Shits brutal. I didn't know I was that ugly.

this is a certified trucel moment. Foids will literally be so disgusted with us that their bodies will involuntarily back away from us in fear.

Should've followed them and watch the foids run.

Are you scary looking
I guess so, not in a dark triad way, just in a subhuman looking way I suppose. I also have a good amount of muscle so that might be why maybe?
Seeing a buff sub4 guy must be scary I suppose

this is a certified trucel moment. Foids will literally be so disgusted with us that their bodies will involuntarily back away from us in fear.
Yeah bro I didnt even know I looked that bad

Not only did I see a shit ton of happy couples in my uni
im lucky and didnt have to see this in my college years, because i didn't go to uni i went to a community college and it was just 30yo sub 5 males there. Not a relationship/couple in sight

but also today I was walking out a door, two girls saw me, and they literally had to take a few steps back. I'm literally so subhuman that they saw me and took some steps back to keep their distance. We weren't even that close, we were like 5-7 feet away, and they saw me and they literally backed up, and then when I walked away from them to get to class, they entered through the door. So they literally had to take a few steps away from their destination because they saw a subhuman. Shits brutal. I didn't know I was that ugly.
Brutal :feelscry: i can kinda relate, i remember a foid once seeing i was behind her on the sidewalk and she picked up the pace so much and started walking so much faster :feelshaha: of course when i told my mom about this she just coped and was like "she just thought you were really handsome!!!" lmao

im lucky and didnt have to see this in my college years, because i didn't go to uni i went to a community college and it was just 30yo sub 5 males there. Not a relationship/couple in sight
Yeah that's good. In my campus, I can't escape happy couples. It sucks man
Brutal :feelscry: i can kinda relate, i remember a foid once seeing i was behind her on the sidewalk and she picked up the pace so much and started walking so much faster :feelshaha: of course when i told my mom about this she just coped and was like "she just thought you were really handsome!!!" lmao
Brootal man