Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even With Surgery You Won't Be Above Average if You Are Starting At Below Average

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Even if I had all the money necessary to get every surgery needed, I would still reach only MTN or average looking at best. This is the brutal black-pill, my face is incel tier right now and would reach LTN after soft-maxxing but even surgery will only bring me up-to MTN. It's because my plain, at best, phenotype can't be significantly changed, nor can the shape of my skull be improved, nor can facial harmony be significantly increased. Imagine being a subhuman and spending everything you have just to barely be average looking, only to find that women still aren't attracted to you. You still get no halo effect, and the worst part being you suffer from autism so you will still be excluded and mistreated. It's fucking over.

Just whitemax

Thus is the state of looksmaxxing with no plastic surgery or modifications; you are unable to progress past your genetic limit, which is still subhuman for many... :society:

When the technology is advanced and made affordable enough for the large-scale augmentation of the face, it'd be hilarious to see how foids react; unable to tell the difference between actual genetic Chads and subhumans modified to look like so, and getting a taste of how they attempt to attract HTNs and above with their fakeup. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I came to the same realization. Spending my life savings on surgery would make me MTN at best. And being MTN still requires being NT and access to young women to succeed.

Thus is the state of looksmaxxing with no plastic surgery or modifications; you are unable to progress past your genetic limit, which is still subhuman for many... :society:
True but even with really expensive surgery done well, they can only reach average by today's technology, sometimes even less than that.
When the technology is advanced and made affordable enough for the large-scsle augmentation of face, it'd be hilarious to see how foids react; unable to tell the difference between actual genetic Chads and subhumans modified to look like so, and getting a taste of how they attempt to attract HTNs and above with their fakeup.
Do you believe that will ever really happen? I dream of the day I can become good-looking.

Do you believe that will ever really happen? I dream of the day I can become good-looking.
It is not entirely impossible, considering modern facial reconstruction technology; we'll have to look at the next 50 years and how they progress in terms of advancement and generally civilization itself. :feelswhere:

It is not entirely impossible, considering modern facial reconstruction technology; we'll have to look at the next 50 years and how they progress in terms of advancement and generally civilization itself. :feelswhere:
Fuck we will probably be dead by then. Do you think it will be possible in the next 10-20 years?