Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even with steroids, you need to be genetically superior

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/eiHu6Y6UOdI

I see a lot of Roidcels advocating for the usage of steroids and yes they do work, everyone in the industry admits this. The problem is that steroids work for those genetically inclined to benefit from them and even those that genetically might need them the least.

You can't cheat your genetics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You can't cheat your genetics. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes. MPH does not dull my cognition and gives me plenty of energy, leaving my VIQ and PIQ above average.

Ordinary individuals wouldn't experience the abstract daydreaming I have when taking it(Enhanced).

@HiddenUzer post for you.

No shit

Steroids won’t turn an ethnic guy into a white guy

Steroids won’t turn a 5’6 manlet into a 6 ft tall guy

Steroids won’t fix having a weak jaw/small chin, prey eyes etc

The things which women find physically attractive in a man are out of his control

Steroids only provide improvement to a man who already possesses physically attractive traits

A short ugly guy will be incel whether he’s skinny, obese or a muscular roid-user

Yeah this is thr truth, even on steroids genetics matter, some people don’t. Respond well to the drug and barely gain muscle on it
Genetics are everything :feelsrope: