Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even with better parents many would still be incels due to genetics

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Obviously water is wet.

View: https://youtu.be/9h8Ui8IS7yQ

identical twins even raised across different families who vary money wise and parenting styles are still 80% similar, similar jobs/career/personality etc. Genes > environment excluding extreme circumstances (accident, extreme abuse, slum nigger vs billionaire nigget).

Wow, thanks for telling me I was doomed from the beginning.

Wow, thanks for telling me I was doomed from the beginning.
It's over. But I still do believe with better parents I would have ascended in HS via NT game even with my shit tier stats. I have seen other shitskin midgets succeed as that was a pre mainstream online dating/tinder era

Genetic recombination.

Genetic recombination.
That isn't what I am covering nor the video. the video focuses on identical twins raised in different families, still ended up very similar

That isn't what I am covering nor the video. the video focuses on identical twins raised in different families, still ended up very similar
Ah I see, over for my attention span

I guess it's either genetics affecting inhibition or the theory that twins have telepathic communication (they can feel each other's pain, etc.)

Prettyboy half white half curry slayer Nic Kaufman. He is obviously very popular with the ladies, as he has millions of followers across tiktok and Instagram.
6ffbaf92-b773-4496-a5ed-c7833b146335-jpeg.1261152

Safe to assume his sister would be a stacy right?

81D017CC C2F6 4FBE 803D F99B45F29142

Prettyboy half white half curry slayer Nic Kaufman. He is obviously very popular with the ladies, as he has millions of followers across tiktok and Instagram.
6ffbaf92-b773-4496-a5ed-c7833b146335-jpeg.1261152

Safe to assume his sister would be a stacy right?

brutal DNA dice roll pill

It's over. But I still do believe with better parents I would have ascended in HS via NT game even with my shit tier stats. I have seen other shitskin midgets succeed as that was a pre mainstream online dating/tinder era
This but unironically, I saw a quick increase of male celibacy in my country, low tier normies had a chance but once both tik tok and tinder started to get popular locally women standards increased in matter of a couple of months, I lived that pre-apocalyptical scenario in high school.

same, i left high school before smartphones became a thing and if i had been more NT i would have for sure gotten laid. My parents were largely useless at raising children.

Yeah. I should've been able to succeed socially if I had a less shitty and low iq upbringing.

You don't understand the gene vs environment argument well