Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even when you're old and well adjusted, every once in a while the feels still pop up and give you a sneaky little jab

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Like this evening, weather is shit. Got off the train and it's dark and raining.

Start walking up the road to my house.
Headlights of a car approach. They stop.

It's the wife of the normie walking ahead of me, she's come to pick him up so he doesn't have to walk home in the rain.
That must feel good. :feelsbadman:

But whatever. I'll be home soon and coping with a steak, a glass of Shiraz, my music, and some gaming. No nappies, minimal dishes to wash, no disputes about what music or tv.

I've always cared about what people think of me, at times that's a burden keeping me down but at times it's a helpful little :bluepill: good angel on my shoulder keeping me going too.

I can't rope, mother would be heartbroken. I can't rope once she's gone either, because sister would lie to my little niece and nephew that I got sick or something, and nobody would ever really know the hardships I dealt with.
I have to keep my house nice, because I would kick myself forever if some :bluepill: miracle happened and a woman came here, only to be disgusted by a squalid tip of a house.

Last edited:
You sound like you have your shit together man, but still an incel. Now imagine us trucels. Its over for us rotters. We're completely hopeless :feelsrope:

my flat is as messed up as it gets.
nobody will come in, except mom sometimes

Like this evening, weather is shit. Got off the train and it's dark and raining.

It's the wife of the normie walking ahead of me, she's come to pick him up so he doesn't have to walk home in the rain.

But whatever. I'll be home soon and coping with a steak, a glass of Shiraz, my music, and some gaming. No nappies, minimal dishes to wash, no disputes about what music or tv.

I've always cared about what people think of me, at times that's a burden keeping me down but at times it's a helpful little :bluepill: good angel on my shoulder keeping me going too.

I can't rope, mother would be heartbroken. I can't rope once she's gone either, because sister would lie to my little niece and nephew that I got sick or something, and nobody would ever really know the hardships I dealt with.
I have to keep my house nice, because I would kick myself forever if some :bluepill: miracle happened and a woman came here, only to be disgusted by a squalid tip of a house.
What’s your age?

but at times it's a helpful little :bluepill: good angel on my shoulder keeping me going too.
The little :bluepill: angel on my shoulder ended up convincing me to apply to college in hopes that I'll be able to ascend with some horny college freshmen.

My original plans were to just get a job in construction after highschool.

A night walk in the rain sounds kinda peaceful ngl

You talked through my heart. When I was younger, I used to hate my parents but now they seem to be the only ones who love me. I'm not mentally stable now and so suicidal but thinking of my mom and dad suffering for my sudden death stops me from doing it. This fuel has worked almost years since my last suicide attempt.

Also you mentioned, Shiraz wine, I'm to hear one of my country's state labeled on that bottle. I have never had one, I wish someday I taste an original one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back