Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even when you try to hide it

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20190108 141658 Chrome

Last edited:
I cannot read this shit bro

It's these kinds of things that really catch you off guard; while normalfags will pick their favorite way to abort a child, you do something arguably more depressing: not having one at all. Sex is part of every persons life except the lucky few like us. When I see pictures like this, I get mad.

Recently, I was talking to someone about my last oneitis. I was very generic and said that "things didn't work out". That person immediately jumped to either we had a relationship or that we had a "one-night stand" or had sex whatever. It just blows my mind that they cannot fathom that someone like me is 23 and incel. They will just assume: oh he's had sex before just like everyone else. It's almost pitiful. This picture of a screen shows a similar situation... you're human, you've had sex.

It really goes to show how important sex and relationships are on life and it's always particularly cringeworthy to watch our friends like the ones at inceltears deny this. If you're getting asked sex based questions for something likely unrelated, it HAS to be important.

>taking a picture of your monitor

Over for boomercels who don't know how to screenshot.

Low iq monitor

WHY U CANT SCREENSHOT BRU

I would lie.