Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even trying hard to speak normally, there are too many idiosyncrasies in speech I've gained from spending all my time alone for so many years

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's not even that I sperg out or anything. My autism is under control, my inhibitions and and extreme introvertedness keep it on a tight leash.

But I just speak way too oddly. Weird phrases, weird uses of words and things like that are one thing. But a conversation is so different from talking to my mind in my thoughts that even though I'm trying and it's mostly normal, people still pick up on the smallest things and I make a lot of tiny mistakes.

Since I started a master's degree recently, so many people have commented on how oddly I speak, some even thought I was foreign.

Same, I sound a lot more affluent that I actually am. I work with blue collar rednecks and talk like a posh person from Vermont or something.

I talk like I have peanut butter in my mouth even though I can roll my Rs. Solitude fucks up your social skills

I talk like I have peanut butter in my mouth even though I can roll my Rs. Solitude fucks up your social skills
Ohh yea I can't even pronounce things properly when I'm speaking out loud, even though I'm perfectly capable of pronouncing things properly. It's weird, it's really like I have peanut butter in my mouth like you said.

Ohh yea I can't even pronounce things properly when I'm speaking out loud, even though I'm perfectly capable of pronouncing things properly. It's weird, it's really like I have peanut butter in my mouth like you said.
used to have this. fixed it with cold shower and Meditation, also do blood test, if u have vitamin D defincency from LDARing like I do, fixing helps alot

It's not even that I sperg out or anything. My autism is under control, my inhibitions and and extreme introvertedness keep it on a tight leash.

But I just speak way too oddly. Weird phrases, weird uses of words and things like that are one thing. But a conversation is so different from talking to my mind in my thoughts that even though I'm trying and it's mostly normal, people still pick up on the smallest things and I make a lot of tiny mistakes.

Since I started a master's degree recently, so many people have commented on how oddly I speak, some even thought I was foreign.

What's your masters in, brocel?

What's your masters in, brocel?
Ehh, don't really wanna doxx myself, but it's a pointless degree not even connected to my pointless bachelor's. When I graduate it'll be about as useful as toilet paper, but hey, at least I managed to convince my parents to let me be unemployed while I'm working on this bullshit.

I speak like an autistic parrot from the 17th century

Ehh, don't really wanna doxx myself, but it's a pointless degree not even connected to my pointless bachelor's. When I graduate it'll be about as useful as toilet paper, but hey, at least I managed to convince my parents to let me be unemployed while I'm working on this bullshit.

You don't have to tell me where you're from, fam. Saying something like, "a master's in math," isn't going to expose you. KEK.

What a faggot ass thread, you think you impress someone here by flexing with your unfinished aducation. I am disgusted by your brian griffiness.

What a faggot ass thread, you think you impress someone here by flexing with your unfinished aducation. I am disgusted by your brian griffiness.
Flexing my shitty degree that I said is as useful as toilet paper? While I'm unemployed? And autistic and unable to speak properly? You have really low standards for flexing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back