Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even though they are bluepillers, not even psych -ologists and -iatrists deny importance of social acceptance and sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I have visited a few psychologists and psychiatrists in my lifetime and basically all of them asked me if I have fri nds or a girlfriend. Some even imploed its important to have those things in life. I mean of coirse I jfl wt their implocations that I can get those things, this is where their bluepillism showed up.

But even they are not as bluepilling gaslighters as normies or IT are and say some things how they really are.

You were lucky enough to have met psychologists who were qualified and earned their job honestly through hard work. The therapist I visited when I was in college was a straight-up frat boy and I absolutely hated him.

You were lucky enough to have met psychologists who were qualified and earned their job honestly through hard work. The therapist I visited when I was in college was a straight-up frat boy and I absolutely hated him.
Going to the rapist to hear how much your problem is being entilted and not a few centimeters in your femur and jaw bones

Some time ago I visited therapist and it was the most bleupilled person I have ever met in my life :bluepill::society: (he probably doeasn't believe in bullshits that he was saying though)

ngl most people are not bluepilled irl and just say bluepilled shit to shut you up since they don't want to hear incels complain about shit but dont want to be rude and say its over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back