Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel even though i'm incel, i am grateful

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
even though i am an incel, I am in a good mood right now. there are so many people around the world that have it much worse than me. call it cope but somehowi'm feeling that life could be something enjoyable. tomorrow i could be back to my depressed state but who cares.

^^

happy to hear you are doing good brocel but for me it's hell coz i am poor :cryfeels:

Tenor

What are you grateful for?

You are gigacoping right now. We have it the worst

You are gigacoping right now. We have it the worst

Oh okay...

I'd encourage you to go live in a 3rd world country for even a week and you'll truly see how good you have it.
The plights of Inceldom should never be negated (just because someone has it worse), but we have a roof over our heads; aren't worried about our house being bombed in the middle of the night, have access to the Internet and in the times you'll struggle for food: (some) you live in a developed nation where hunger and access to water are a human right and granted to you at no cost to you.

We should strive
to be better than foids and not be pent up in a shallow tunnel-visioned worldview.

Some of us are even buying a PS5/Xbox X/New PC/PC upgrades whereas, in some countries such things are reserved for the rich of the rich.

Count your blessings. Even just having 2 arms and 2 legs is something to be grateful for tbh. If you were a cripple, you'd probably be lashing out at the people who whinge about their legs being tired from walking.

Oh okay...

I'd encourage you to go live in a 3rd world country for even a week and you'll truly see how good you have it.
The plights of Inceldom should never be negated (just because someone has it worse), but we have a roof over our heads; aren't worried about our house being bombed in the middle of the night, have access to the Internet and in the times you'll struggle for food: (some) you live in a developed nation where hunger and access to water are a human right and granted to you at no cost to you.

We should strive
to be better than foids and not be pent up in a shallow tunnel-visioned worldview.

Some of us are even buying a PS5/Xbox X/New PC/PC upgrades whereas, in some countries such things are reserved for the rich of the rich.

Count your blessings. Even just having 2 arms and 2 legs is something to be grateful for tbh. If you were a cripple, you'd probably be lashing out at the people who whinge about their legs being tired from walking.
Based

even though i am an incel, I am in a good mood right now. there are so many people around the world that have it much worse than me. call it cope but somehowi'm feeling that life could be something enjoyable. tomorrow i could be back to my depressed state but who cares.

^^
Live of those temporary highs. Our lives are going to be nothing but misery but as you've said there's people around the world who have it worse than us (That doesn't invalidate our issues). Perspective on everything is key.

Oh okay...

We should strive

having women being attracted to you and having friends is pretty much all that matters in life. incels usually lack both of those things and are forced to rot to death in solitude.

Yes it is a cope, but I still agree with OP. And I'm glad that the money I make is mine to keep, not to some bitch.

Oh okay...

We should strive

Fine but we still have it worse compared to majority of the people. I also can’t afford a ps5. I have every right to be outraged over the fact that I am missing out on teen love and that I am still a khhv at 17. This is the common gaslighting from society where they discredit our suffering since some might have it a little worse. Don’t fall for this. We have it pretty bad and you are gigacoping if you think otherwise.

Fine but we still have it worse compared to majority of the people. I also can’t afford a ps5. I have every right to be outraged over the fact that I am missing out on teen love and that I am still a khhv at 17. This is the common gaslighting from society where they discredit our suffering since some might have it a little worse. Don’t fall for this.
I have not denied the legitimacy of your anger. I'm not a soyboy. I recognise the importance of being able to enter romantic/sexual relationships with someone of the opposite gender and as such I am not discrediting your suffering.

I just believe that context should be provided when claims are made that: "Not having sex is the worst thing on earth".
For starters, I live with an Autistic brother. I wouldn't wish autism on anyone (apart from foids tbhngl :feelsgah:) and I'm sure there are many autistic people who wish they could be able to relate to their Neurotypical friends.

Don’t fall for this. We have it pretty bad and you are gigacoping if you think otherwise.

The plights of Inceldom should never be negated (just because someone has it worse)

I didn't deny that?

There are many oldcels who've vented their frustration that they've never been able to have a relationship which is a legitimate thing to be sad/depressed/angry about, but I can assure you if they had to worry about not getting beheaded everyday or worried about when their next meal would be, the magnitude of their Inceldom wouldn't seem as grand. I'm just trying to encourage us to take a look at the bigger picture and look at the things we do have - that was the driving factor for OP making this thread.

having women being attracted to you and having friends is pretty much all that matters in life. incels usually lack both of those things and are forced to rot to death in solitude.
It's very important, but we need to be careful in not worshipping women.

I've seen some Incels say (along the lines of): If I don't have sex by the end of *Insert duration* then I will die.

Now don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish I was attractive enough to have a girlfriend but I was born ugly and ethnic, but we need to stop worshipping sex and women.

I don't need to explain why worshipping women is deplorable: they're holes, Toilets. Cumdumpsters. You wouldn't worship a fleshlight would you?
Yeah a foid is below that.

Now the sex, stop making your life meaning about sex. I'M NOT SAYING SEX/RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT IMPORTANT FOR GROWTH/MENTAL BENEFIT, but some of you guys here are doing nothing and then sperg out at other members - calling them fakecels if they're doing stuff with their life: whether it be school, gym, hobby, socializing with other subhumans etc.
On-top of that I've seen posts from Incels on reddit implying going without sex is like struggling to breath and mentally fucking destroy themselves over it.
JUST RELAX AND COPE.

WE KNOW IT'S OVER. WE KNOW IT WILL NEVER BEGIN, SO INVEST IN COPES.

I've seen some members here propose the Whitepill/Greypill (Was it @Master ?) and despite our sexual life never beginning. Does that mean we have to spend the rest of our lives worshipping sex?
Why not work to do other shit?

I'm currently listening to the people in the house next to me having sex.
It's killing a part of me knowing I'll never have a foid attracted to me to the point they'd want to be in the same room as me, yet alone naked as well. Inspite of that, what's the point? This materialistic desire for idols and the idolizing of sex is what's destroying society and made the world the degenerate state it's currently in.
Like there's people having sex with people of the same sex, people having sex with animals. Despicable evilness.
That's what led me to turn to God.

My situation DEFINITELY won't change. I'll probably end up making a thread next week about some teen who's experience mogging me at the gym whilst I OHP his squat maxes, but I've found gaming (steam), Uni work, God, RC related hobbies, coding, lifting and surplus other things to be a good occupier to my never ending relationship torment.

Tldr: Find copes. Stop

I have not denied the legitimacy of your anger. I'm not a soyboy. I recognise the importance of being able to enter romantic/sexual relationships with someone of the opposite gender and as such I am not discrediting your suffering.

I just believe that context should be provided when claims are made that: "Not having sex is the worst thing on earth".
For starters, I live with an Autistic brother. I wouldn't wish autism on anyone (apart from foids tbhngl :feelsgah:) and I'm sure there are many autistic people who wish they could be able to relate to their Neurotypical friends.
I agree that there are much worse fates. It just felt to me that you were trying to discredit the suffering of incels. Having a high degree of autism and barely being conscious is worse.
I didn't deny that?

There are many oldcels who've vented their frustration that they've never been able to have a relationship which is a legitimate thing to be sad/depressed/angry about, but I can assure you if they had to worry about not getting beheaded everyday or worried about when their next meal would be, the magnitude of their Inceldom wouldn't seem as grand. I'm just trying to encourage us to take a look at the bigger picture and look at the things we do have - that was the driving factor for OP making this thread
We will probably have this fate in the future tho as incels start getting holocausted. Btw congrats on reaching 15k posts

It can always get worse. But it's already unberable.

COPE, but really is good to see you happy for a moment

Sometimes I watch videos of deformed cripples and it makes me feel better. Those are the only people we mog tbh.

Good, it's good to know that. I wish to feel the same way.
Oh okay...

We should strive

All the firstworldcels mogs me to oblivion

Just don't go too far with this cope or else it becomes the fallacy of relative privation.

If I gave some starving African food and shelter but then bullied the fuck out of them, they'll probably not be too happy about it.

If you have to walk 8 hours every day in the desert to get 2 cups of drinking water and get to take a shower once a year like most subsaharan africans, inceldom would be the last thing you have to worry about.

If you have to walk 8 hours every day in the desert to get 2 cups of drinking water and get to take a shower once a year like most subsaharan africans, inceldom would be the last thing you have to worry about.

they don’t have it THAT bad. massive humanitarian aid is being pumped into Africa plus Chinese investments.

I'd be ready to switch to the poor of the poorest, if that person has regular sex and intimacy. Every person that has a loving relationship, including physical, with the opposite sex (or same sex) has it better than me.

No matter how shit your life is it can always get worse

I'm thankful that I'm not a vegetable. At least I can die like a man.